𝑪𝒉 6. 𝑨 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆

I stopped by a Pokemon center not too long ago to pick something up. It might have caused a little delay in my trip, but it was worth the wait. I was so excited to accomplish this goal of mine and I couldn't wait to get to the snowy mountains.

I was standing in front of the snowy mountains and I shivered as a cold breeze passed by. I looked up the mountain, and it was really steep. I don't know if I could do this all by myself.

"Excuse me...Miss?" I hear and I turn and see a woman not to far away. She waved me over, and I cautiously walked towards her. Stranger Danger.

"Are you trying to get to the other side of this mountain?" The lady asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, but the mountain is really steep, which is my biggest concern at the moment." I sighed as I took another look at the tall mountain. The lady laughed and pulled me gently by my wrist. I followed her into this barn looking place and gasped as I saw all the gigantic pokemon.

"Who are these guys?" I asked and pulled out my pokedex.

"Mamoswine the twin tusk Pokémon, Its impressive tusks are made of ice. The population thinned when it turned warm after the ice age." The pokedex informed me.

"These are Mamoswine?...Wow." I said as I nervously walked towards one. I took a deep breath before I walked closer. If a pokemon senses that your nervous, then they become nervous as well.

I slowly reach my hand out towards Mamoswine. Mamoswine sniffs it probably catching my scent but it doesn't look alarmed. Once I place my hand on Mamoswine it smiles at me.

"You guys are so cool!" I squeal as I pet Mamoswine.

"These Mamoswine are here to help trainers across the mountains." The lady said and I gasped in shock. I look towards her with concern on my face.

"Isn't that dangerous?" I ask her and she shakes her head with a small smile.

"Not at all! These Mamoswine are packed with power. They lived during the ice age, so they're used to going around mountains like these." The lady said as she pointed at the mountains behind her.

"Your right." I said and looked at Mamoswone who was acting confident and it made me giggle.

"You can borrow Mamoswine to help you get over the mountain. Just be sure to return Mamoswine to the farm on the other side of the mountain." The lady said and I squealed.

"Wow! Thank you so much! You hear that Silver? We don't have to climb the mountain by ourselves!" I happily cheer and Silver was happy about it too as she cheered.

"Let me just get the gear for you, then you can be on your way." The lady said and I nodded. I took a step back to give her some room and once I stepped back I bumped into someone.

"Whoops sorry!" I said as I turned around slowly. I gasp at the familar face, and even blushed a little.

"Eleanor?" Ash said looking just as shocked as I am. I'm really not even shocked anymore, we're both heading the same way so obviously we are going to bump into each other a few times.

"Yeah! It's good to see all of you again!" I said as I noticed everyone behind Ash.

"It's only been like a week, but it feels like a long time." Clemont chuckled and I did too.

"Yeah it's crazy how many times we bump into each other." I say and everyone nodded.

"Are you trying to get over the mountain as well?" Ash asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, this kind lady is lending me one of her Mamoswine to get over the mountain." I said.

"Wow riding Mamoswine! That sounds like so much fun!" Bonnie cheered excitedly as she bounced on her feet.