Ch 20. The Beginning To An End

The day of the final round of the Master Class was tomorrow, Eleanor and her mother have been watching while in their hotel room too busy on focusing gathering details on how to do a performance for the finale. Right now they were finishing up dinner, while waiting for some very important guests.

"Ok hun don't panic but some of our special guests are running a little late...they're flights won't land until the morning. It might make things run a bit tight on schedule but we can handle it." Emily her mother spoke in a calm matter not wanting her daughter to worry. Eleanor looked up from laptop and frowned, she nodded slowly and sighed.

"It's fine...I'm not going to worry. Pfftt...there's nothing to worry about...does it look like I'm worried?" Eleanor said in a panicked tone making her mother chuckle.

"You seem relaxed to me." She said walking over to Eleanor. "It'll be fine hun." She said kissing Eleanor on the top of her head while rubbing her back. She glanced at her phone and smiled.

"Let's go greet the people who are on time." She said.

The two of them walk out of their room casually walking to the front lobby. Eleanor started to pick up speed when she noticed a familiar face at the front desk.

"Dawn!!" She squealed loudly engulfing her old best friend who was shocked by the sudden embraced but soon returned it when she found out who it was.

"Elle! Oh my gosh it's good to see you! What the-...you dyed you hair? Wow....this thing had you going nuts huh? You did a Brittany." Dawn snorted as she took a few strands of Eleanor's hair into her hands.

Eleanor pouted and playfully slapped her hands away. "No-...just a statement...I'll explain later." Her eyes went from Dawn to Johanna who was hugging her mother.

"Its great to see you Jo thanks for coming." Emily; Eleanor's mother said.

"Glad that we could help...this is for a good cause. Your doing a brave thing here Elle." Johanna said as she walked over and pulled Eleanor in for a short hug.

"Thanks Johanna. I just hope what we do tomorrow will start a new change." Eleanor sighed.

"We can only hope for the best." Johanna replied.

"Yeah no need to worry." Dawn said bringing her friend in for a side hug. Eleanor snorted and smiled at her friend.

"Every time you say that it makes me worry." Eleanor admitted making the two laugh. Dawn then perked up turning around to a honey blonde haired girl.

"Almost forgot...Elle this is May. A contest coordinator in Hoenn and Johto. She also has traveled with Ash." Dawn took May by the wrist bringing her over. May laughed giving Dawn a playful glare.

"Great introduction Dawn." May joked nudged the Sinnoh girl before sticking her hand out for Eleanor.

"Hi I'm May, Dawn has told me so much about you. It's so amazing to meet the Kalos Queen." May politely introduced herself.

"Former..." Dawn said then stopped as Eleanor glared at her.

"Yes former...now hush. I won't be former for long." Eleanor stuck her tongue out childishly making all three of them laugh.

"Elle why don't you get the girls settled in. Johanna and I will go in our separate room and settle in as well." Emily suggested.

"Of course!" Eleanor said leading the way with the two girls following after her. Once ib the room the girls got to unpack and settle into their beds with their pokemon. May was grooming her Glaceon, Dawn was giving her Piplup a snack, and Eleanor was grooming Silver. Eleanor was going over her past recent events that led her to this moment of wanting to fight against not only management but also her father Lysandre.