22. Lose Me To Save You

Eleanor arrived at Flare Hq acting like she belonged but she didn't. Her mind was blinded with the brainwash that was put over her. She had little control to do as she pleased. She was the robot and Xerosic was the remote control.

She had to find her own reset button, she had to be her own hero, she had to break through the curse, but it was going to take a lot. Her heart was breaking through every little moment. The looks on her friend's faces made her heart shatter completely...but she had no control....evil Elle did.

Eleanor stopped in Xerosic's office throwing a crisp copy of the daily news on his desk. He turned in the chair with a wicked grin on his face.

"Phase one complete. The world's against her." Evil Elle spoke chuckling softly.

"Exellent work my dear. Now I need to keep everyone busy for a bit. No one needs to find out about Lysandre. If you keep the focus on you then we won't have much....wondering eyes on us. Do you understand?" Xerosic stood up from his seat giving a thing sheet of paper to Evil Elle.

"Locations of the other showcase stadiums. Destroy them. Work you way up to the pokemon league. Take your time...keep them occupied. We still have unfinished business before we can proceed with our finale plans." Xerosic waving his hand showing Evil Elle away. On the inside good Elle was screaming for a breakthrough trying to fight against the cage of her own mind. But with the ruby on her head....Evil Elle will always stay in charge.

"Yes sir." Evil Elle bowed then walked out of the room ready to fulfill her mission.

One, two, three, four....thats how many buildings fell to the floor. Five, six, seven, eight....no one could stop her, they were all too late.

The good in her heart broke as she watched the buildings burst into flames. Seeing the people's fearful faces through the flames gave Evil Elle the adrenaline rush while it made good Elle sick to her stomach.

She walked towards the last stadium. Anistar City. Evil Elle approached the doors to see a crowd of people surrounding the building as if they wanted to protect it. They held up signs that said very offensive things towards Eleanor but she wasn't phased by it. It made her laugh. She noticed in the crowd her friends in the center of it.

"Shouldn't you be.....at your eighth gym badge already?" Eleanor looked directly at Ash who only narrowed his eyes at her. He knew he was talking to some other evil person, not Eleanor.

"Already have it." He said flashing his gym badges. Eleanor nodded impressed of his accomplishment and even clapped for him.

"Well done. Now...you know I would kindly appreciate if you got out of my way. We shouldn't make this more messy than it has to be....sure a burnt down building but come on we don't need to add any bloody bodies to it." Eleanor took a step forward but she felt her body stop. She hissed as she looked around for the source and noticed Lady Olympia hovering over with her two Meowstic that were using psychic on Eleanor.

Eleanor closed her eyes and focused. The crowd grew silent as they watched. No one knew what was happening, then all that could be heard was a shriek. Yveltal flying in the distance used dark pulse that hit the Meowstic that knocked them out instantly. Yveltal used Oblivion wing straight towards the stadium destroying it completely without a trace. Eleanor turned her back walking away.