𝑪𝒉 5. 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑻𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕

It's been two days since I left Laverre City and I couldn't stop walking. In that period of time I had time to think and reflect. I know I overreacted, but I know it wasn't just my fault. Ash said some pretty nasty things, that really hurt my feelings. He's was right about one thing though. It's good to keep your word, when promising something to someone.

I called my mother after leaving Laverre City and apologized to her. I left in such a hurry, that I didn't even get the chance to give her a real proper goodbye. She was understanding and accepted my apology. I just had to promise her to spend a lot of quality time with her once I reach Couriway town.

My mother also told me that she recently watched the news, and supposedly there's a new Kalos Queen named Aria. It's funny how quick they were to replace me. I don't even care, let them have a new puppet to play with, at least it's not me.

What Ash said really got into my head, I was non stop training and I haven't stopped to enjoy what's around me. The only break we had was the shopping in Laverre City. My pokemon deserve to have a break.

So for our break I planned to take my pokemon to the pokeball factor, so we could get a nice tour. I was so excited to see how pokeballs are actually made. I know there's a huge variety of pokeballs and I am excited to see each and every one of them!

Silver and I made it to the entrance of the pokeball factory and it was so huge! I let everyone out of their pokeballs and started walking inside. Once inside there was a group of three standing by the front desk.

"Hello! My name is Eleanor and I would like a tour of your wonderful facility!" I said excitedly and the female worker chuckled.

"But of course! Since your the first visitor today you get our premium package tour!" She said and I squealed.

"Isn't that exciting guys?" I asked my pokemon who cheered.

"Ah such beautiful pokemon you have there! I hope your taking extra care of their pokeballs!" The male worker said jokingly and I giggle.

"I sure am." I said and the three workers nod.

"Well then let's get going!" The second female worked said. I followed the three workers who stopped in the pokeball room. There were so many kinds of different pokeballs in all of the display cases. A master ball, a great ball, a safari ball, a dive ball, and an ultra ball! Each pokeball had their own unique designs.

"Onto the next room dear." The female worker said and I nodded.

"Come on everyone." I said rounding up my pokemon and we follow the workers to a big window where you could see how to make pokeballs. Everything is automated and everything was so processed.

"These machines look pretty cool." I said when the second female worked chuckled.

"Of course, we only use the latest and most upgraded technology." She said and I nodded.

"Do you mind if we can get a closer look?" I asked the workers and the female worker stepped up and smiled.

"All good things come to those who wait. Now since you got the premium package tour, that means you get a free pokeball inspection." The lady says and my eyes widened.

"Wow really?" I say shocked and all the workers nod.

"Yes we check for malfunctions and make sure everything is up to date that your pokemon are totally fine when inside their pokeballs." The male worker explained and I nodded.