Chapter 1: Safer here

hello!! ive never written stuff like this before but i hope you enjoy!! im gonna be using my own character so if you want to you can change her name to yours if you wish to "be" her. im going to follow the game's script and continue along from that. :)

Nov 5 2038; PM 10:52:03

"Hello, Mrs Meadow." I hear a calm voice behind me. I sigh as I turn around. This must be the android that I'm supposed to work with.

"My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by Cyberlife." He smiles.

"Hi, just call me Chloe." I quickly say as I turn back to my work.

"You were assigned a case, earlier this evening, a homicide involving a Cyberlife android." He tilts his head to his left. "In accordance with procedure, the company has allocated a specialized model to help assist investigators."

I quickly close my tabs and turn off the computer. I get up and grab my car keys.

"Come on then, let's go, I just want to go home as fast as I can. I've got the worst headache and I'm ready for bed."

"I understand. I can drive if you feel too tired." He politely says as he hands out his hand, asking me to give him my car keys.

I just yawn in response as I give him the keys.

"Thank you, Mrs Meadow."

"I said to call me Chloe. Don't be so formal." I lazily say as we start walking out the building.

...

"Ugh, so many flashing lights... This is gonna make my headache worse." I mumble to myself as we both get out of my car.

..

"Androids are not permitted beyond this point." A man says giving a stop sign with his hand.

"It's with me." I calmly speak.

The man puts down his hand as he observes Connor as he walks by.

Police Officer Robert explains how the landlord found the body, as we step into the house.

I get greeted by a disgusting smell.

"Ew this place stinks!" I frown.

"Was even worse before we opened the windows." Robert explains. "The victim's name's Carlos Ortiz. He has a record for theft and aggravated assault... According to the neighbours he was kinda a loner... Stayed inside most of the time, they hardly even saw him."

"Accurate description about me." I reply sarcastically.

Connor looks at me, with a confused, innocent look on his face. "But he didn't describe you, Chloe."

"I know, Connor. I was being ironic." I cross my arms as I look at him with my eyebrows raised, with a faint smile.

"...Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know." Connor apologizes as he licks his fingers that are covered with Carlos' blood.

"Ew Connor! What the hell are you doing?" I ask Connor in disgust as I observe what he's doing.

"I'm analyzing the blood. I can check samples in real time. I'm sorry, I should've warned you." He replies with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh, okay... I wonder if Cyberlife invented that to amuse themselves." I mumble to myself.

...

"He's been dead for 19 days." Connor speaks as he analyzes Carlos.

"Hm, and the writing on the wall is so neat. No human being writes like that. It's written in Carlos' blood, right?" I ask Connor as he turns to me.