Chapter 18: Kisses

After paying for the t-shirt, jacket, pants, shoes and the beanie, Chloe and Connor hurried home. When they eventually got home, Chloe realised that Connor didn't try on any of the clothes.

"Do all the clothes fit you, though?" Chloe smiled up at him. "You never tried them on..."

"I assume so... I don't know my size, since that doesn't pertain to my investigation."

"Try them on." She pointed at the plastic bag next to him.

Connor glanced over at her before he picked up the bag, pulling out all the clothes. He folded them neatly before picking them up, going to the bathroom. Chloe sat down on the bed as Connor opened the bathroom door but before he stepped in he turned around to look at her.

"Can you come in with me?..."

Chloe's cheeks turned a slight tint of red. "Uh... Why?" She asked, confused. Connor didn't reply, he just stared at her patiently waiting for her to get up. "Um, okay..."

Chloe slowly got up and walked to the bathroom doorway, Connor smiled as he walked in, Chloe close behind.

"Why did you want me to follow you-"

Chloe was interrupted by Connor pushing her back, against the tile wall. He smiled down at her as he put his hand against hers, moving it upwards as he removed his syntethic skin. Chloe's cheeks turned bright red as she was shocked by his actions.

"I've been waiting long to do this." Connor whispered in her ear as he gently caressed her cheek "I love you..."

Connor leaned down and gently kissed her lips, and it didn't take long before Chloe kissed back. She put her hand on his shoulder as Connor interlaced his fingers with Chloe's. When she was out of breath Connor pulled back. Chloe stared at their hands, Connor's without its skin.

"I wish I could do that... It's really cool." Chloe smiled as she marveled at Connors hand.

Connor gently smiled in reply.

"I love you too, Connor. You basically changed my life-"

Chloe's phone started ringing, Connor sighed as he let her go. She walked out of the bathroom and rushed over to her phone. Gavin...

"What do you want? I'm busy!" She growled.

"Busy? It's 9PM... Oh, You're having sex with your plastic boyfriend... I see-"

"Wh- No! Leave me alone." Chloe ordered.

"Chloe, I-"

"Bye!"

Chloe hung up and threw the phone on the bed before she turned around, getting scared by Connor who was standing very close.

"Connor!"

"What?" He tilted his head to the side.

"You scared me!"

A faint smile appeared on Connor's face as he grabbed Chloe by her hips. Chloe put her hands on his arms as he leaned down to kiss her, even more intense than in the bathroom. Connor felt Chloe smirk in their make-out session, which made Connor feel warm and happy inside. Somewhere inside he knew that he was more than a machine, perhaps Chloe would be the one to help him open his eyes... And Deviate...

Connor pushed Chloe so that she fell down on the bed, Connor leaned over her as he gently went in for a short kiss. Chloe had her legs around his waist as he trailed kisses down her neck.

"Connor, what are you doing?.." Chloe chuckled as she bit her lip.

"Humans do this to those they love." Connor clarified as he kissed her nose slowly. "So that's why I'm doing this..."

"You're so forward, Connor..." Chloe smiled as she ruffled his hair. "I like it."

Connor licked his lips as his LED blinked yellow. "I've never done something like this before... It's a bit scary."

Chloe smiled as he pressed his lips against her cheek. "It's okay... You're doing good."

...

a/n THIS IS SO CRINGEY WTF