Chapter 9: Food

When Chloe woke up she could smell something, she wasn't sure what it was at first but she decided to take a deep breath and she smelled fresh cooked food, coming from the kitchen. Chloe quickly glanced at her phone to see the time. 6:31PM. Gosh. Did I really nap that long?

Chloe rushed out of bed to the kitchen, seeing Connor by the stove.

"Connor-" She began speaking, staring at the android who has made delicious food. Her favourite food to be exact, potatoes, salmon, lemons and cabbage.

Connor turned around, smiling. "I've made you food."

Chloe walked over to the plate, observing it. "Connor this is-" She looked over at him. "This is amazing. It looks.. It looks delicous."

"That was the point." Connor walked over to her.

"But.. Why?" She asked him.

"Because I wanted you to have a good day." Connor simply smiled as Chloe sat down on the seat.

Chloe picked up the fork, and played around with the food a little bit before she decided to taste it. The juices from the salmon exploded in her mouth, it was seasoned beautifully and it was so flavourful and delicious.

"Connor, this is delicous. Thank you." Chloe smiled at him as he sat down on the seat opposite to her.

"Do you like it?.." He asked as he observed her.

"Yes, yes of course I do. This is the best food I've ever tasted." She replied.

"I'm glad that you think so, Chloe. I wanted to make you happy." Connor admitted.

"You've made me more than happy." Chloe chuckled. "Thank you. I never thought working with an android would end up like this..."

A/N: ok this was the most boring adn short chapter ever sorry and i should apologize for my english as well,,,,, im norwegian and im so bad at english BUT anyway im gonna write some drama probably in the nexr chapter so uhhh yeah i just wanted to quickly write something,, and food is a sensitive topic for me and i dont know what normal people eat so salmon and potatoes sounds lame but whatever