Saying sorry?

I walked to the Beach alone. I didn't sleep at all last night. Why would they want to see me? I'm over them anyways. I got to the Beach. I decided to turn around.

Max: Alexa! We been waiting!

I stopped in my tracks. I didn't want to turn around but I did it anyways.

They were looking at me. I almost cried. They looked so much like a couple.

Victoria: Are you coming?

I just nodded.

We walked to the Beach.

Max: You girls stay here! I'm gonna get us some drinks!

Max left. I was stuck with Victoria....I couldn't look her in the eyes. I felt her staring at me the whole time.

Victoria: Alexa?

I didn't trust my voice. I felt like I was about to cry....I was hurting so much.....then....Victoria got beside me and pushes some hair away from my eyes. I blushed but I....couldn't look away....
She moved so close to my ear.

Victoria: Don't take your eyes off of me...

My blush was dark red. I wanted to look away but....those gray eyes....I love them. Our lips almost touched when....

Max: I'm back!

I finally got to look away from both of them.
I drank the ice tea Max got us. I could feel their eyes on me. After we drank them we sat on the Beach with lots and lots of silence.

Victoria: So Alexa...tell us about yourself...

I took a deep breath.

Alexa: I'm 15, I love the Beach, going to movies with my friends, watching the sunrise and the sunset, I also have two crushes.

I hated myself for saying the last part! Why did I saw it!!

Victoria: Who are they?

I couldn't look up. I was crying and in pain. Max left my head up and saw I was crying. I moved away.

Alexa: I'm sorry! It's just I'm hurting right now and....

I crawled up into a ball and cried.

Alexa: My crushes were....a girl and a boy!

I saw they eyes! They were wide! I kept crying.

Max: Are they a boy with brown hair and brown eyes? And a girl with Raven colored and Gray eyes!

I tried to wipe my tears away but.....I kept crying.

Alexa: I'm sorry! You much think I'm disgusting! And hate me for it!

I wanted to run away but before I could Victoria....kissed me. I froze. I looked into into her eyes. She stopped.

Victoria: Don't you ever think we hate you are think your disgusting!

Max: The truth is Alexa....we have a crush on you too!

My eyes widened!