Beach Day~

I walked to the Beach. I looked at the Sea and sat on the sand. I was still so worried about.....I shake my head quickly! No! I can't think about that! I came here to relax! Speaking of relax....Where are Victoria and Max....I'm early?

Lillin: Oh! Isn't it Alexa!

A heard a voice say. I blushed. I blonde haired girl was behind me. It was Lillin! The third most popular person in second! The second and first are Victoria and Max. I got up quickly and bowed.

Alexa: Lillin!!

Lillin: Eh? You seem surprised that I'm talking to you! Oh can I sit with you?

Alexa: S-Sure!

Lillin sat next to me.

Alexa: I was surprised actually....nobody in school has talked to me since....

Lillin put her arm around me.

Lillin: Hey! I might be the popular girl but I do have a heart! And...I came to warn you about Victoria and Max...

I looked confused.

Alexa: What about them?

Lillin: You mean you don't know? You shouldn't date them...Victoria and Max....they abuse their lovers!

My eyes went wide. They can't be true!!

Lillin: You know what else....Victoria whipped her last girlfriend and threatened her not to tell...I should know...I was very close with her! Don't trust them ok?

I nodded. Would....would they really do that....to me?

Victoria: Alexa!

I froze.

Max: Oh! Lillin!

Lillin: Hey! Me and Alexa were just talking! Liberty going now!

Victoria glared at Lillin as she walked by.

Lillin: Remember our deal Victoria! Or...your little crush will be kicked out of the school!

My eyes widen more and my mouth dropped. Did I just here that?? W-what... what did Lillin mean?

Victoria and Max watch her leave. They didn't look happy.

Victoria sat next to me.

Victoria: Hey! I brought your favorite cake!

I didn't look at her.

I didn't want to believe it!!