Saying our goodbyes!

I sat on Victoria's bed as she packed.

Victoria: You know....I had a lot of fun these four years of high school....I'm gonna miss them a lot....

Alexa: I am too....

I said, sadly.

Alexa: I wish I could of spent more time with you guys.....

Victoria sat next to me and put her arm around me.

Victoria: Honey Cakes! It's gonna be ok I promise so don't be sad....we will meet again some day....so don't you worry!

We went downstairs and drove to the airport. Max and the others were already there. We stepped out of Victoria's car and walked to them. Victoria and Max hugged. We first walk to where Max's plane was landing.

Max: I'm gonna miss you Alex!

Alexa: I'm gonna miss you too Max!

Max: Victoria....thanks for being my friend!

Victoria: I thank you for the same thing.

Star Fire, Tom, Yusef, and Max all hugged goodbye.

Alice: Wait! We have to get a picture first!

We took one last with Max than we waved goodbye. We walked Victoria to her plane.,

Victoria: Alexa....I don't know how to say thank you for all you did for me! You are the best girlfriend anyone could have! Don't ever change ok?

I smiled, sadly.

Alexa: I won't! I love you Honey Suckle!

Victoria: Love you too Baby Cakes!

Alice was filming us. The girls said their goodbyes and Victoria got on her plane. We watched the plane flew off. Orchid put a hand on my shoulder.

Orchid: It's gonna be fine...we will see them again!

I nodded. F