Getting ready for graduation~

Me and the girls were at Victoria's house getting ready for Graduation!!!

Alice: I can't believe Max and Victoria are Graduation!

Lulu: It's only a week away too!

Alice was wearing a pink dress with a sparkly pink necklace and ribbons in her hair. Lulu was wearing a stunning dress that was turquoise and a beautiful blue Gemstone necklace. Lizzy was wearing a black laced dress with sparkly sequences and a beautiful black stoned Gem necklace. Orchid was wearing a amazing light blue dress with ruffles and a necklace with a dark blue Gemstone. I wore fashionable dress that was peachy colored and a pink ribbon in my hair.

Alice: Come on out Victoria!

Victoria was wearing a silver dress with a silver necklace and silver earrings.

Lizzy: You look fabulous!

Victoria: Thanks!

Orchid: You go girl! Rock that outfit.

Alice: Picture time!

We took the picture.

Lizzy: I can't wait! The Ball, Dinner, than the Graduation Ceremony!

Alice: I know it's gonna be so fun!!

Alexa: I'm gonna get some air...

I quickly walked out. I walked downstairs and said outside on the porch. Victoria came out and sat next to me.

Victoria: What's wrong Baby Cakes?

Alexa: I don't know what to do...I haven't chosen to date yet and...I'm almost out of time...

Victoria puts a hand on my shoulder.

Victoria: It's ok Baby......like you said when we were on the Beach...you will make the decision when you're ready!

I nodded.

Victoria: Come back inside when you're are ready.....

She went inside.

I than got an idea.