The Cermony!!!!

I see everyone sitting in their chairs. I'm behind stage reading for my cue. Tom is getting the lights ready and the others are filming. The Principal walks out on stage and everyone claps.

Principal: Welcome boys and girls to the Graduation Ceremony of RockVally High! I would like to congratulate all the students who are Graduating but first! Our very own Alexa would like to say a few words!

I walk on stage holding a mic and every one claps. Tom but the stage lights on me.

Alexa: For those you don't know me....I can to this school when I was 14....I was shy, scared and weren't talk to anyone except my childhood friend Lizzy! But as soon as I saw two people that were very very popular kids....my whole Universe changed....

Some people cheered.

Alexa: I had a crush on these two people and it never went away! They are the reason in me....the voices that bring me up when I'm feeling down....they love me and I love them! For those you don't know.....I'm Bi and for those who don't know the people I'm talking about......Their names are.....Victoria and Max....will you two stand up please!

The audience clapped as they stood up. The look on their faces were amazing!

Alexa: If you guys do know me....well I'm about to pick who I want to date! I'm so nervous....I really haven't told anyone who I picked!

Yusef: Alexa! Alexa! Alexa!

The crowd starting cheering my name and I felt a little better.

Alexa: Ok everyone ready?

They all cheered loudly.

Alexa: I choose........Victoria!

Everyone got so excited. Balloons fell from the ceiling. I started to cry a little. Victoria came on stage and hugged me tightly. We put our foreheads together.

Victoria: Thank you so much Baby Cakes!

She was crying also.

Alexa: You're welcome Honey Suckle!

They started to chant 'kiss' so....we did it!

It was a deep kiss deeper than the other ones we had. As we kissed the crowd slowly drifted away and it was like it was just us. We finally pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.