The Party!

I put at the dishes of snacks on the living room table. I was wearing a pick dress and a pick ribbon in my hair.

Lily: You look so nice Alexa! I can't wait until mom and dad get here!

Alexa: I'm a little nervous....what if they don't agree with it?

Lily: You shouldn't worry about that! Weren't you the one who stood up to your bully?

I smiled.

Lily: Plus! Mom and dad don't judge you know that!

Suddenly the door bell rang.

Alexa: I got it!

I opened and Victoria, Max and their parents were there.

Lisa Max's Mother: Hello you must be Alexa! I heard many nice things again you!

Alexa: Please come in.

Max was wearing a blue suit and blue pants.

Victoria's father and mother walked in next.

Minus: Nice to meet you Alexa!

Luna: Victoria has told us about you!

Alexa: It's a pleasure you too! Please do come in.

The parents sat down on the couch in the living room. I at Victoria's dress she was wearing a peachy color dress with a peach bow in her hair.

Alexa: You two look nice!

They smile at me.

Max: You do too.

Victoria: Should we go up to your room and have a little private time?

Max: I think we shall!

Alexa: Let's go than!

They followed me into my room and I locked the door. I sat in between them.

Max: It seems such a long time ago....when you caught us kissing...

Alexa: I been meaning to ask you....why were you kissing?

Victoria: We were practicing for when were with you...

Max: We always like we weren't good enough kissers so everyday we would meet behind a building and practicing kissing....like this....

Mine and Max's lips touched. He kissed me deeply. He pulled away slowly but saliva hang from our lips.

Max: You were right Victoria....they are like sugar....

I blush. I slowly turn to Victoria and she pushes her lips against mine too. We kiss for a long time but than I pull away.

Alexa: I love you two so much!

Victoria: We love you two Alex!

Max: whoever you choose....the other will always still be there by your side! We promise!

I wrapped my arms around them.

Alexa: You guys are the most loyal friends I have ever had! And I will forever be with you!

Lily: Alex! Mom and dad are here!

I took a deep breath.

Alexa: Ready Guys?!

We took each other's hands.

Victoria: Ready...

Victoria smiled.

We walked downstairs and into the living room. My mom and dad were talking to the other parents when they saw me.

Lucy: Alexa!! My baby!!