The whole school fines out?

I was walking down the school hall with Lizzy when I noticed people looking at me funny.

Lizzy: Hey....have you noticed the stares you been getting?

Alexa: Yeah I wonder why!

Lizzy: And it's not just you...Max and Victoria are getting them too...

I was nervous and confused. Why would kids be looking at us like this? In computer class Alice came running in the door.

Alice: Lizzy!!! Alexa!!! I know why kids kids are giving you those strange stares!

Lizzy: Why?!?

Alice. Someone put a video of Victoria and Max kissing Alexa!!!

My heart had almost stopped.

Lizzy: Who was it?!?!

Alice: It doesn't say!!

Lizzy: Do Victoria and Max know?

Alice: Yes they do.....they are very worried!

Then the bell rang.

Lizzy: After school lets meet up at the big tree in the park.

Alice nodded.

I could barely breath...I was having a panic attack.

Lizzy had gotta him up and went with Alice so I was alone....I didn't know what to her....I was having a difficult time breathing....I was about to pass out when...

Star Fire: Alexa! Alexa! Take a deep breathe!

Star Fire?

Then....everything went black....

I try to open my eyes but a bright light is in them.

Victoria: Alexa! You're awake!

I sat up. Victoria, Max, and my other friends
were looking at me with worried faces!

Lulu: Thank goodness! We fought you weren't gonna wake up!

Victoria: You had a panic attack....when you found out that.....

I looked at Victoria. She looked like something really painful happened.

Max: Guys....can you leave me, Victoria and Alexa alone?

The others nodded and walked out the door. Victoria was sitting on a chair next to me looking down.

Max: Alexa? Do you remember anything before you blinked out?

Alexa: I remember.....Alice coming into the room and telling us something.....I can't remember what though....

I looked at their faces. They both looked like their hearts had been crashed...then....my eyes widened.

Alexa: The whole school knows.....

Victoria looks at me in shock.

Victoria: That's right....one of the kids in our art class saw us at the beach.....and....they took a video and posted it on the school website.....

I felt like crying.

Alexa: Who was it???

Max: all we know is....that kid was jealous of our relationship.....so they wanted to end it.....in the post it said "I won't stop until theses three are not friends...."

I looked at then....does this mean.....our friendship is over? I started to cry.

Alexa: Our friendship is over then...isn't it?

Victoria looked at and grabbed my hand.

Victoria: Of course not!!! We will stay friends no matter what!!! We still love you! And you love us!! We have to stay strong...we can fight this person!! Together!!!

Max: Victoria's right....we were always there you....why stop now! You are very important to us....we won't let you go easy....we will stay by your side even when you pick one of us to date! You are our girlfriend! And we will not let anyone take you away from us!

I blushed madly. Girlfriend?!?!

Alexa: I feel the same way! I will keep fighting too!

Victoria: Good!