2

Unexpected.
_______

"Hey Seulgi!" Taeyeon said as she was waking up Seulgi.

"Hmm.." Seulgi mumbled.

"We're here, hoe. Get your ass up. Someone's waiting for us!" Taeyeon said and left the car.

"Huh?" Seulgi said, furrowing her eye brows and stretched her body.

She looked around and saw that they were in front of a mansion. Well, where the fuck they were?

She saw the small figure of her Taeyeon unnie going inside this gate, so she followed her.

She turned on her right and saw a table for two, in this supposed to be backyard, with a pool and a woman with facing her back.

"Taeyeo-- B-Bae Joohyun?!" She almost fainted, as the woman in front of her looked back.

"You're Kang Seulgi, right?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Hey! Are you okay?"

"N-No.. I think I'm going to fain--"

"Oh shit!" Joohyun said, as she had Seulgi in her arms, giving light slaps to wake her up.

"Tae unnie! Help me shitttt. She fainted!" Irene said, calling for her sister Taeyeon.

Yes, they are sisters.

And Seulgi knew nothing.

"Unnie do I have to CPR her? Shit shittt eotteokkhae." Irene said in panic.

Taeyeon looked at her with a face saying dont worry sis she aint dying.
"Freaking fucking Kang Seulgi! Wake up!" Taeyeon shouted and Seulgi sat back up and saw their two faces.

She stared for a bit and pointed at Joohyun.
"Y-You're real?" She asked and Joohyun nodded and held her hand asking if she was okay.

Seulgi nodded and fainted again.

Geez how a great way to meet your crush, isn't it?