5

Fuckers
__________

The next morning, the bear was still on her bed, since it was saturday after all. She was enjoying her sleep when..

"GOOD MORNING MOTHER FUCKER!" Her friend Sooyoung shouted into her ear, making her fall from her bed.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! PARK SOOYOUNG? ARE OUT OF MIND?!" Seulgi shouted as she got up and ran to block Joy's neck.

"HAHAHAHAHA-- SHIT WAIT IM CHO--CHOKING--" Sooyoung said while Seul tightened her grip on her neck.

"Shit let go! Fucccckk!"

"Tsh, you better not do that again." Seulgi said and plopped herself again on her bed.

"Jeez, you got me there. Were you seriously going to kill me?" Sooyoung said, adjusting her shirt and hair.

"Yeah, but I rememberd that you still have to pay me back for THAT necklace I bought you cause u didn't have money that day." Seulgi said, referring to Yeri's necklace from Sooyoung.

"Jeez that happened 1 year ago!" Sooyoung hissed.

"I PAID! YOU NEED TO PAY ME BACK FUCKER!" Seulgi shouted and ran again to block Sooyoung's neck again.

"No not again shit-" Sooyoung said, and ran out of Seulgi's bedroom, before Seul could kill her.

"That piece of chicken.. really got me angry at 9 am in the morning." She said, face turning red.

She shrugged it all and started to shower, and to brush her teeth, jamming to Cardi B.

"I LIKE THOSE BALENCIAGASSS THOSE ONES THAT LOOKS LIKE SOCKS!" And so on.

"Okrrruuuu!" Okay, she definitely had the Cardi syndrome.

She got her phone, and went downstairs and found Sooyoung on the living room's couch.

"Why the fuck are you still here?" Seulgi asked her, getting an apple.

"Moonbyul is coming over. We knew something huh." Sooyoung said and smirked.

"Tsh, you assholes, stop being the hoes you are sometimes." Seulgi said and sat beside Sooyoung.

"So how's thw Bae?" The latter teased.

"Shut up, nothing happened for fuck's sake." Seulgi said and rolled her eyes, turning the tv on.

"I see. Oh you got a new message."

"Huh?" Seulgi said and looked at her phone.

Oh shit it's Joohyun.

"HELLO MOTHER FUCKERS!" Moonbyul said, entering Seulgi's apartment. 

"Since when you have a spare key of my apartment?" Seulgi asked.

"Last week? Yeah, last week. I gave the other one to Sooyoung--"

"YOU PIECES OF SHIT GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Seulgi shouted and pushed the two fuckers out.

She sat down on her couch and the door opened once again.

"We got the keyssss~" Sooyoung said, keys on her hands.

"Fuck this shit." Seulgi cursed and put her hands on her face.

______

Little update before my departure to dreamland. Good night!