6

Your voice is my favorite thing to hear.
______

After kicking those morons out of my house, I grabbed my phone and replied to Joohyun.

To: Joohyunnie

Hey, good morning. Sorry, late reply. My friends literally invaded my house when I was still asleep.

I typed and sent it. I grabbed some milk and cereals and started to eat and I received a reply from her.

From: Joohyunnie

Aww, it's okay. Isn't it invasion of privacy?

She's right tho? But what do I do with them, they're just like my siblings so..

To: Joohyunnie

Well, they don't even know what privacy means. Plus they duplicated my house's keys.🤦🏻‍♀️

From: Joohyunnie

What? Really? Isn't it annoying?

To: Joohyunnie

Kind of.. I just got used to it

From: Joohyunnie

You.. you're too nice sometimes Seul :3
Wait.. ahmm.. can I call you? If you don't mind tho.

To: Joohyunnie

Oh yeah, sure why not

After that, I didn't get any reply but a call from her.

"Hey Seulgi." She started, and I could feel the heat on my cheeks.

"H-Hi Joohyun." I stuttered, and I heard a cute giggle on the other line.

"Why are you still nervous when you talk to me? Don't worry, I don't bite~" She cutely said and I smiled at the image of her doing aegyo.

"I can't help it, I just always get nervous being around you, or talking to you.. it feels like it's the first time I have the courage to do so." I said, and blushed.

"What a sweet talker we have here huh?" She said and chuckled.

"Hehe, was it? Btw, ahm.. why did you call?" I asked her and drank some water.

"I just missed you, and wanted to ask you if you wanna go out." She said calmly, and me? I spat all the water, and coughed my life out.

"Seul? Are you okay? Why are you coughing like that? If you're not fine we can go out an another day--"

"I'm fine I'm fine!" I said interrumping her and drank water again.

"Are you sure? You caughed like a mad man tho.." she said and I laughed.

"I'm not sick, plus.. I just got caught off guard when you said that you waned to go out with me, out of all people." I said and smiled bitterly.

"I always wanted to go out with you tho, so... should we go?" She said with an expectant voice.

"Sure, what time?" I asked.

"Yaaaay, hmm maybe 3 pm?"

"No problem!" I said and smiled brightly.

"Can we wear matchy outfits?" She asked. I bit my lower lip at that question.

"S-sure.. what color? Style?"

"Whatever style, hmm black and white will do.. striped shirt? Black jeans.. vans." She said making me chuckle.

"Sure thing, see you later, Joohyun."

"See you Seul!" She said and we ended the call.

I'm looking forward to this.