7

DATE
______

"Hey Joohyun.." Seulgi shyly said with a bouquet of flowers in her hand. She was currently at Joohyun's door.

"Cute, you didn't have to buy them, but thank you! How did you know that they were my favorite?" Joohyun said smiling, ear to ear smelling the bouquet.

"Hehe, I just thought that you would like them." Seulgi said, when in reality, she knew that they were Joohyun's favorite.

"Let's go?" Joohyun said and Seulgi nodded, escorting her to her car.

Once the two were at the mall, they went to Starbucks, and grabbed an Iced Americano, a Frappuccino, a carrot cake for Joohyun and a Rainbow cake for Seulgi. (Not that Secretely gay lOls)

"Is your cake good? It looks like it tastes good.." Joohyun said.

"Yeah, it's actually my favorite! Have some, I don't mind!!" Seulgi said, and Joohyun automatically opened her mouth, waiting for Seulgi to feed her.

Seulgi blushed, thinking about the action she was going to do, but.. fuck it, she only lives once.

She took her fork, got a piece of her cake for Joohyun, and gave it to her.

"Hmm.. it's really good wth! It's a competition between rainbow cake and carrot cake now.." Joohyun said, with her eyes bulging out at the thought of what's better.

"Don't worry, I know that carrot cake wins." Seulgi chuckled at Joohyun's face.

"No really, I'm so shocked, I never thought that that cake would be.. amazing." Joohyun said, with lovely eyes, earning laughs from Seulgi.

"Waeee~" Joohyun nagged and pinched Seulgi on her sides.

"Aw aw, Okay, I won't laugh again. You were just so cute.." Seulgi said, making Joohyun blush.

"Whatever Kang, let's finish this.. and go.." Joohyun said, mixing her drink, and sipping on it, looking away.

"Cute." Seulgi said lowly, as she admired how Joohyun was blushing.

"Stop it."

"Okay okay~" Seulgi said and tried to not faint at how Joohyun was goddessly looking.

____

"Oh holy f---" Joohyun almost cursed, as she saw the ugly face of the fucking monster of the movie.

"Jeez she's so ugly.." Irene said, making Seulgi laugh.

"Well.. It wouldn't scare if the girl was good looking..."

"Hm... you're right." Irene said, and smirked. "Are you sure tho..?" She said and made a fucking scary face.

Seulgi looked at her and fuck she was having a heart attack.

A glaring Irene was fucking scary.

"O-okay.. t-that's s-scary s-s-stop.." Seulgi said, and earned a laugh from the bunny like girl.

"Did it scare you that much?" Joohyun asked.

"Hell yeah..." Seulgi said, still feeling shivers on her body.

"Hahahaha, sorry about that cutie. Well, but now you know that you shouldn't make made Bae Joohyun if you don't want to see that scary face hm?" Joohyun said and pecked Seulgi's cheek.

"Y-yes.." Seulgi said, blushing so fucking hard. Gladly the lights were off since they were at the cinema theater.

______

The two were now walking around, Irene clinging on Seulgi's arm.

They were currently at a Gucci store, looking for some shirts.

"Hm.. this one is cute." Irene said, getting the shirt, and positioned it on her and then on Seulgi.

"It looks good on both of us.. wait!" She said and picked another shirt for Seulgi, a bigger one since the first was for her.

Then they walked to a mirror and saw their reflections.

Irene clapped her hands and hugged Seulgi tightly.

"Now it's perfect!" She said.

"Let's take some pictures of us with our current couple outfit, then let's change into these, and take some more pictures~" Joohyun happily said, and Seulgi complied.

What Joohyun says, Joohyun gets.

________

Lol gn it's 1.05 am jeez.