9

"So.. I heard you're hanging out with Joohyun." Moonbyul said, munching her fries.

"Yes, it's going pretty smoothly." Seulgi said, biting on her burger.

The two were currently at Mcdonald's catching some time up, enjoying their bond time without Joy.

It's not like they hated being with Joy, she's the youngest of them, so she's the chaotic one, as always, and the two elders needed some peaceful time.

"That's good. Spill more." Byul said and started to sip on her cola.

"Well, we already kissed." Seulgi said, making Moonbyul choke on her drink.

"Y-You what?! I thought you were going smoothly?!"

"I was kidding, gosh. We went on a couple dates, cinema and amusement park."

"That really sounds like a date date." Byul said nodding her head in approval.

"Hell yeah, oh, well, our first date was at her house. Did you know that she's Taeyeon eonnie's sister?!"

"Yeah? She told us tho."

"What? When?" Seulgi said in disbelief.

"When we were outside hanging out and Joohyun came with a bunch of friends. Taeyeon eonnie then told us that she was her sister, but you were too busy ogling on Joohyun."

"Now that seems like it.. damn." Seulgi really was surprised at how dumb she can be.

"Well, I'm happy for you bro. Your crush was even the first to make the move, damn Seulgi."

"Yeah.. right? I can't believe it too. Dreams really come to reality sometimes. I just hope this will get into more." Seulgi said with a smile.

___

"Joohyun." Taeyeon said to her sister.

"Yes? What is it?"

"Tell me if you're serious with Seulgi. You know she's one of my bestfriends, and how fragile she is, and even more when it comes to you."

"Really?"

"Yes. She cried when you got a cut on your hand because of a sheet of paper."

"Woah, uh.. damn."

"You didn't answer me yet."

"I do, I'm serious."

"Why did you like her?"

"I don't know but.. her smile, when I see it, it makes me smile too. She is that powerful, and she got lots of potential. There are even lots of boys and girls oozing over her, and I get jealous of it."

"Aww, my lil sis is jelly."

"Shut up. You didn't even make a move on Tiffany eonnie. She did everything to get you."

"That's how powerful I am, sweetie. Well you're doing the same to Seulgi. Whipped."

"Tsk, just get out of my room, I'll call Seul." Joohyun said, and got her phone.

But before she could even dial Seulgi's number, her phone rang.

"Yes?"

"Hey. I'm outside."

______

Em sleepy so just gonna end it here.

Admirer - book 2 ° Seulreneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें