10

Late night
_______

"Hey.." Seulgi greeted Joohyun.

"Hey, what brought you here? I honestly was about to call you too." Joohyun said, and the two sat down at Joohyun's balcony.

"Well, I was around, so I thought visiting you wasn't a bad idea. How are you?"

"I'm good, so far. Have you eaten?"

"Yep, before I came here, I was out with Byul." Seulgi said, and looked up at the stars.

"I see.. hmm.." Joohyun said, and stared at Seulgi's side profile.

"You really have some charms, Kang Seulgi." Joohyun said, smiling.

"So do you, Hyun." Seul said and smiled back. "You know.. I might have been obvious, with my actions."

"Hm? About?"

"I really enjoy the time we spend together. I feel very happy. A lot." Seulgi said, and rubbed Joohyun's hand with her thumb.

"I do enjoy our dates too, Seulgi."

"I just wanna tell you that I'm into you. I like you, Joohyun."

"I like you too, Seulgi." Joohyun said and smiled, and saw how Seulgi ears went red and couldn't help but to smile.

"I'm happy. Can I hug you?" Seulgi asked and Joohyun opened her arms, and warmth surrounded her.

"You're such a bear. I'm happy too.. you know." Joohyun said and Seulgi hummed in response.

"I wanna take things slow.. so can I court you?" Seulgi said shyly.

"Of course.." Joohyun said and looked away.

Butterflies in their stomachs, heartbeats in sync. 

"Awesome..." Seulgi said, and threw a fist in the air.

"Cutie." Joohyun said, and rested her head on Seulgi's shoulder.

"Can we stay like this for a bit?"

"Your wish, is my command my lady." Seulgi wittily said and earned a pinch on the side.

______

BoO! Kkskskssks im alive.