8

"So.. where do you want to go, Hyun?"

"Hyun..?"

"I mean Joohyun, sorry."

"I actually like it. Call me Hyun from now on!" She happily said while clinging on my arm.

"Okay, Hyun." I said while genuinely smiling.

"Well... can we go to the amusement park..?" She said while pouting.

It reminds me of my dream.. shit.

"S-Sure, why not" I said and slightly smiled. I got her hand and went to my car and drove towards the nearest amusement park.

"Let's go to the bump cars please?"

"What Hyun wants, Hyun gets." I said while patting her head.

She smiled sweetly and took my hand, causing my heartbeat to get fast.

We got a bump car each, and started to drive all over the place.

"Seulgi, watch out!" I heard her voice, and she went on almost full speed on my car.

"Yah! If I get you---" I said, and flashed to come and get her.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed her lungs out, since I couldn't pay revenge.

"Hah! You didn't bump me back!" She said and stuck her tongue out.

"I was going easy on you." I said trying to defend myself.

"Let's eat something, I'm kind of hungry.." she said pouting her lips.

Since she was being a pouty baby, I couldn't resist but to bring her to a food stall.

"Hello, we would like to order 2 corndogs, 2 fries and 2 chicken skewers. Oh no, make it 4." Seulgi said, and paid for everything, since she noticed that Joohyun was searching for her money.

Once they both sat down with their food, they started eating with gusto.

"Thank you for the food~ I'll enjoy it." Joohyun said, and Seulgi smiled.

"Why did you pay for mine too, I could have paid it." Joohyun said munching.

"I was the one to bring you here so I'll pay, don't worry." Seulgi said and smiled.

Here we go again. Putting lots of efforts on someone you don't even know how they feel about you.

Don't be dumb, Seulgi. She said to herself.

They then had a few more rides before going back home, Seulgi was parking outside the Bae's mansion.

"Thank you for today Seulgi, I had fun." Joohyun said, and hugged her.

That hug was enough to make Seulgi go red, and look at an another way.

"You must really like me. I like you too Seulgi." Joohyun lastly said and made her way into her house.

"W-what was that..." Seulgi said and was left there outside, still thinking what Joohyun said.

_____

Keeping this short since my head is currently hurting a lot.