4

Closer
_______

"So tell me facts about you, Seulgi." Irene said, as she sliced the meat in fron of them.

"Hm.. I am 18 years old, my course is IT and Arts.  I like singing and dancing and secretely do those. I am a nerd tho. But a cool one." Seulgi said and made the gun pose and put her hand on her chin.

"Wait, what did Taeyeon unnie said about me? What if she said my embarrassing moments?"

"She.. kinda did." Joohyun said and laughed a little. Seulgi turned red, and swore that Taeyeon will pay for this.

"Which one.."

"Hmm.. when you were singing I'm a single lady in your bathroom and Taeyeon unnie recorded it." Joohyun said and Seulgi was left dumbfound.

I'm going to kill you, Bae Taeyeon.

"Oh gosh, that is so embarrassing."

"You sing well tho!" Irene said and smiled at her.

"T-thanks.. should we start to eat? I'm kinda getting hungry, hehe." Seulgi said and Irene nodded.

After they finished, they went inside the mansion again, and sat on the couch watching movies.

"Did you watch this movie? Midnight sun?" Irene asked, earning a no from Seulgi.

They decided to watch that movie, when suddenly a scene came.

"Hm.." Seulgi hummed, as she saw the scene. The protagonists kissing.

"Don't worry they don't go further than kissing. Well if you want, we can." Joohyun said, eyes fixed on the screen.

"W-what?"

"Nothing, just watch, this is very touching."

"Wait.. is she going to.. die?" Seulgi asked.

"I won't tell you."

"Meanie." Seulgi said, and Irene chuckled. Seulgi was really like a kid sometimes. She found her cute and charming.

"She died..." Seulgi said and sniffed.

"Wait, are you really crying?"

"No, my eyes are sweating, YES JOOHYUN IM CRYING." Seulgi said and wiped away the tears running on her face.

"Aww, I didn't think that you'd cry." Irene said and hugged Seulgi.

"I-I'm quite sensitive about those things."

"Oh.. sorry, would you mind if I ask?"

"Not really, nothing happened but just, my close friend died because of a rare disease so.. yeah."

"Oh.. when did it happen?"

"5 months ago."

"That was not too long ago. Hope that that friend of yours is in peace."

"So do I." Seulgi said, and finished her cry baby moment.

"Thank you for the day, I enjoyed it a lot. Take care!" Irene said, and hugged her again and kissed her cheek.

"I-I enjoyed it too, you too. B-Bye!" Seulgi said, and entered Taeyeon's car.

_____

"You owe me, idiot." Taeyeon said, once the car moved.

"What?! How! You told her about my embarrassing moments! Aishh!"

"But she found them cute tho. But 'kay, fine. It's a tie then. Here, we're at your place now. Go" Taeyeon said and Seulgi entered her apartment.

Once she finished to change, she splashed herself on her bed, hugging her Lion plushie.

Ah.. Bae Joohyun. You're driving me crazy.

____