Chapter 1

Jimin's POV

Eventually, after a year of being cared for by foster parents, I got to go to a boarding school, my adoption agency paid for it... I'm so happy. Most people would hate to go there, hate to be away from their family... but.. as I don't have a proper family... I'm excited to go there.. I have a hyung, but.. he doesn't talk to me much..

I sighed, resting my elbow on the edge underneath the window of a car door, staring out at my new home. I've been to many homes... the longest I stayed with one family was about 2 years...

For some reason people don't like me, I'm either in the way, or too old.... they all want young children. For the past 4 families I have been at, they all got rid of me after having a newborn of their own. I'm not wanted... I know that, but, maybe I'll be better off without a family... i don't need parents... i don't need my mum.. someone to tell my problems to.. I don't need my dad to teach me how to be a man... I just need myself... I'm getting older now. I can look after myself now...

"Alright kid, this is your new school."

I stared at my taxi driver before taking in my surroundings, taking in the realisation of where I was about to step into.

"Oh.. right... thanks for driving me here."

"No problem kiddo! Make a bunch of friends!"

"Thank you Mr Kim.."

"You don't need to be so formal, I'm just a taxi driver."

I nodded before slowly stepping onto a new land yet for me to discover.

He patted my back, gesturing me to go forward.

"Here you go lad! your stuff."

My things weren't much, I've never had much... I've never been allowed much...

"Thanks..."

I happily grabbed my bag out of his hand, and started walking off.

"Psst.. Jimin, come 'ere a minute"

"Huh..?"

I turned around, he picked up my hand placing money in it.

"W..what? What's this for..?"

"Get yourself some nice clothes! Y'no, you're at a very posh school kid... most kids parents will be rich."

I nodded.

"You really don't have to... I can make my own money..."

"None sense! Take it, it's a little gift from me, bein' your driver for multiple years n all..."

Before choosing to walk off, I hugged the driver.

"Thank you.."

"I'm sure you'll do great kid, put those snobs in their place if you have to.."

I laughed, hesitantly.

I'm too shy to do something like that...

He waved as I cautiously walked further into this new life...

As soon as I stepped inside, I already had multiple eyes on me, I could even tell by their faces how rich they were.... everyone looks so.. similar... they all have that same disgusted look on their face, the girls chewing gum and twirling their hair. I sighed. They're all sluts. Clearly. Well.... that group anyway. My mind only changed when I saw some appropriately dressed girls, they didn't look like sluts. That's all I can say.

"So who are you then?"

My thoughts got brought to a hault as 3 girls stood in front of me. As I said before, I'm very shy.

I mumbled in response.

"...Jimin..."

"Speak up a bit? I can't hear you over the sound of not caring."

"Then ...why did you ask.. uhm.. who I was...?"

Suddenly everyone went quiet, the atmosphere had changed.

"...uhm.... I only.. asked a question..."

I saw some girls laughing, I was confused, what did I say wrong?

"Listen peasant, don't ever walk in here with your cheap ass and talk to Sejin like that."

Peasant...? Wow... how insulting...

"Ok.."

I started walking off, looking for a reception desk of some sort.

"What the fuck?"

"Okay?"

"Is that all you're gonna say!?"

I'm not going to give them the attention they want, it's just best to ignore them. They won't expect that.

I eventually found the reception desk, but certainly felt like I was being watched.

"Ohh you must be the new student huh Mr Park?~"

I almost forgot what my original last name was...

"Uhm.... yeah... you can just call me Jim-"

"Hahah, no no, I always address people by their last name."

I nodded.

"Oh.. okay..."

"Now, here is your room key... you will be sharing with someone else, but don't worry! He's the smartest and kindest guy in the school!"

Thank god.... I need to see a kind person before I loose it...

"Okay, thank you very much..."

"'No problem! If there is any concerns, please come here and tell me!"

"Thank you... I will.... goodbye.."

She smiled, waving as I walked off, confused to where the dorms even were.

I should have asked her...

Ohwell... I'll just ask a student...

I approached a girl that was placing things into her locker.

"Um... excuse me.."

She looked over and smiled.

"Yeah?"

"..which way is it to the dorms..?"

She looked surprised, but then laughed.

"A new student...?"

I nodded hesistantly, resulting in her smiling again.

"No problem, just follow me... I'm not very good at explaining things..."

I nodded slightly, entranced by all of the amazing artwork on the walls.

"Thank you..."

"So, what's your name then? Mines Eunjae.."

"Oh.. I'm Jimin, nice to meet you..."

"You too! Do you know who your roommate is?"

"Nope... just that he's apparently really smart and the kindest boy in the school.."

"Oh really? Cool! Well... the boys dorms are just through that door, I can't go in there as I'm a girl... haha"

I nodded, smiling slightly.

"Thank you.... bye..."

She nodded.

"Bye!"

So, this is going to be my new story! It's going to be quite different to the other one, as this time I have actually written it all out already, instead of making up plans as I go along, haha (why I haven't posted in a few days) so hopefully it should make more sense and be more exciting. I don't know how constant I will upload (I may even upload two in one day if I feel like it, but today I will not as I want to see if you like it or not) but I hope you love this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it! Goodbye~