Chapter 13

Hoseok's POV

I quickly got ready, wore a suitable outfit of black denim jeans, a white top tucked in, and a green jacket with leather shoulders and elbows. I smiled, before leaving the dorm and locking it.

I feel so bad.... I've left him waiting for 10 minutes...and I was the one asking to meet up.. that's even if he has showed up at all, I hope he has.

I saw him, that hair, that same mask, his adorable small height, stood, closely watching the birds soar through the sky, I smiled while running over to him. I slowly sneaked, and then jumped in front of him

"Hey!"

He jumped and stumbled backwards, fear plastered all over his face- well from what I could see of his face anyway.

...

"I'm sorry for scaring you.."

"I-it's Fine... you surprised me.. haha.. that's all" he nodded, wandering his eyes around. He looked nervous, maybe even scared, I wonder if he is not used to people scaring him like that? Probably not...

I smiled innocently, looking around.

"Sooo~ where do you wanna go?"

"...I'm not sure, we could just walk around here?"

"We could..." walk around here? But that's so boring....oh well, I guess I could just learn more about him.

"What did you want to meet up for, by the way?"

"..oh... just to get to know you better..."

He nodded.

It really is a shame he's sick.... I wish he wasn't.... I want to see his most likely gorgeous face, but I can't.

"Well.... how old are you Hoseok?"

"I'm 19... you?"

"18.. haha.." younger and smaller than me, that's good.. because Jungkook is 17, and he's taller than me, it's very annoying. He's taller than J aswell... wow.

"Ahhh only a year younger!"

"Yeah... I guess so."

I smiled, looked down at his hand, it looked lonely. I hesitantly held onto J's hand, interlocking our fingers, I looked up at his face and felt him shiver a bit so I started waving our hands about.

"You're so fun to hang around with, you make me smile J.."

"..really?"

"Yeah!"

He looked down, I could tell he was upset even though his eyes were all I could see. It made a small frown appear on my face too, I kept staring at him, but couldn't handle seeing him sad anymore.

"J.. are you alright? You look upset.."

His eyes suddenly widened resulting in him shaking his head.

"I'm fine...haha, don't worry, it's nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

I smiled, then I started running, pulling J along with me.

"Hoseok? What are you doing? Where are we going?"

"I want to make you happy.... and it's a surprise.."

I kept running until we were in the woods, the wind blowing air hair out of our faces, this was nice, I hope he likes where I'm taking him.

"This looks creepy...."

"Do you not like the woods? I find it fascinating!"

He let go and stood still, eyes focussing on the ground again, and his feet pigeon-toed (pointed inwards.)