Chapter 14

Hoseok's POV

"Hoseok! What the hell?" Namjoon stared at me, spreading his hands out into the air in complete shock before slapping them back onto his sides sighing with disbelief.

I saw Jin run out, I sighed angrily. Why are my friends suddenly caring about him?

"You went crazy just then! What were you thinking?"

"I.. I don't know.... he was just being so rude..." I may have gone a bit over the top, but... I don't care...

"You didn't have to hit him! Think about what you say to him all of the time! He doesn't hurt you! Does he?!" I dont get why Namjoon is so angry at me... if he knew what Jimin was saying to me yesterday...

"...no. But. You don't understand Namjoon! Yester-"

"No, I do understand! Why are you bullying him again?" I gritted my teeth standing up, staring at Namjoon, who wasn't phased by my anger at all.

"You don't! Yesterday, while I was on my phone, he distracted me so I walked over to him, and then he started mocking me for not slapping him!"

"What?! When did you try to slap him?!" Suddenly Yoongi chirped into the conversation now, oh great, more people.

"When I took him to the toilets. But he was mocking me, and saying such rude things about me! It's like he doesn't care that I have feelings!" I folded my arms, angry and upset, I miss J, and I hate Jimin, I'm getting very mixed emotions right now.

"Well then, you need to grow up. Hurting people could get you into prison Hoseok."

"..I know... I.. I just... I was upset over upsetting J."

"Oh for fucks sake, that J person could have lied to you, you barely even know him." Yoongi sighed, grabbing me by my shoulders and sitting me down.

"..I have all trust in him though...." I frowned, Yoongi just stared at me, he seemed sad for me.

"Ugh... I want to like him Hoseok, for you, I do.. but.. I don't know him, never met him.. I want to meet this J dude is basically what I'm saying.." Yoongi admitted, I guess he can, it's up to J.

"Me too."

"All of us do. Right now." Right
Now? Are they out of their mind

"But... it's late, tommorow maybe? Who am I kidding... he probably hates me for upsetting him, I should be apologising to him..."

"Fine, in a week if tommorow is too soon. But no later than then. I don't trust him, and I don't think the rest of us do either."

I sighed, and sat down on my bed, hugging my arms.

The door suddenly burst open, entering Jin and Jimin. I groaned, turning away from them both.

"Please... just let me go Jin... he doesn't want me here... I don't want to upset him even more.." Jimin mumbled, at least he thinks of what I want. Because I want him gone.

"I don't care, this is just as much your room as it is his. You're staying."

"But-"

"No buts. Go and lie down, you need to let your eye heal, and your other bruises."

"...o-okay..."

Yoongi whispered into my ear "are you not going to apologise?"

"No."

"Hoseok!"

"Fine. Ugh."

I looked over to Jimin, he was very pale and looked horrible. He looked like a ghost... he looked even paler than Yoongi, and he's very pale.