Chapter 4

Hoseok's POV

I swear if I have to share a room with that disgrace of a human being I'm going to beat the shit out of him.

Angrily, I walked towards the front desk once I had gotten closer to it.

"I'm not sharing a room with that peasant!"

"Mr Jung? But you have to... your parents have agreed. You're parents want you to look after him. And there is no need for such rude language!"

"Why the fuck should I do that?! It's not happening!"

She slapped her hands into the desk, glaring at me, making me and my friends jump a little.

"Mr Jung! He has had a very bad, and long past-"

"I know! He told me that his parents died when he was five! But still, I don't care. He doesn't deserve to be here!"

"He paid the same as you, he has every right. Now you have to let him sleep there. There are no other rooms available."

She stared at me, her glasses on the tip of her nose while smiling.

"Ugh! ...this is the worst day ever. Can't he sleep outside or something?!"

"No he cannot."

She went back to aggressively typing on her computer, irritating me even more.

"Ughhh.."

I quickly started running back to the dorm, as angry as ever, a trail of my friends following me.

That little bitch. He's gonna regret coming here.

Violently, I opened the door, only to see him sleeping, which instantly took my burning anger away.

"Awww Hoseok~ he's kinda cute! He looks so peaceful~"

"Jungkook, he's not cute. He's the most annoying person ever."

"You only just met him! Besides! Look at that perfect jaw line! And those lips~ oh my gosh..... I think I'm in love!"

"Jungkook! You have me you idiot!"

"Oh... I'm sorry Taehyung~ but seriously look at him! He's a sleeping beauty~"

Taehyung walked over, the two boys cowering over him, as if they were two children, excitedly playing with a new toy. What the fuck? He's the opposite from cute!

"He's not cute! He's an ugly dwar-"

Jungkook pressed his hand onto my mouth, to only cut off my sentence.

"Omo.... he really does have a great jaw line! Jungkook, I'm sorry but he's mine!"

I pushed away Jungkooks hand, wiping my mouth. How old are they? Five?

"No! I saw him first!"

"No! I saw him first actually, I saw him earlier!"

"Well I noticed his handsome features first!"

"Guys. He's probably not even gay, calm your asses down. He's not of any worth either."

"You're probably right. He's too cute to be single... and I don't care if they're rich or not! If he's cute~"

"Yeah.... he probably has a girlfriend. And it's not all about looks y'no! It's about their personality!"

I sighed, annoyed, why do my friends act like this?

"Yeah right! You know you only like me because I'm handsome! But Hoseok, seriously, look at them features!"

"Not true!"

The two love birds casually messed around with each other, playfully punching one another's arm while I wondered over, rolling my eyes. I glared at the boy.

"So what if he does have a great jawline?"

"Seee! You find him cute Hoseok, huh?"

"No! If you knew how annoying he was!-"

Suddenly shuffling could be heard from the boy, causing all of us to be quiet.

"...mmm.... e-eomma.... is that you...?"

"What the fuck...."

"Yes it's your lovely eomma~"

Jungkook giggled at Taehyung's feminine voice impression.

The boy abruptly sat up, embarrassed, clearly awake. The rest of us started laughing.

"See, I told you! He's so pathetic and strange!"

"..."

He got up, picked up one of his books and then sat back down.

"What the hell?"

"Did he just ignore you.....?"

"Wow. He's so rude!"

"I told you guys."

Jungkook suddenly snatched the book out of his hands, reading the title.

"Ohh...  even reading lame books...."

He chucked it out of the window, the boy just sighed.

"Are you really not going to react? I just threw your book out of the window...?"

I saw his wallet and took his money out from it.

"Wow... 50 bucks? That's it?"

He nodded, now he was scared, I could see it plastered all over his pathetic face.

"...yes.."

All of us started laughing again.

"Wow! That can't buy you anything!"

I walked over to the window, holding my hand out, but he just sat there. I frowned, annoyed.

"Do you not want this money? Do you not need this money?"

"Well, if throwing away my things will make you happy, then you can carry on, I'm already poor, what's the difference going to be even if I had that money..."

He stood up, and grabbed some clothes, walking calmly to the bathroom with no expression on his face.

Jungkook and Taehyung stayed silent, along with Yoongi, I sighed.

"Well then, you won't be needing money now will you!!"

I released the money out of my hand and saw the hurt in his eyes when he turned his face around, before continuing into the bathroom.

"Now, guys, I think it's about time we leave to go and buy some food. I would invite the peasant, but he has no money...."

I snickered, surprised my friends only laughed slightly after walking out of the door.

"Why didn't you laugh back?"

"Hoseok.... you're being.... a bit too rude to him..."

I crossed my arms, shaking my head reluctantly.

"I'm not. He deserves all of it."

I glared at my friends, confused, why are they being like this?

The three suddenly started laughing, two of them linking arms with mine while distancing ourselves away from my dorm.

"We know, we're only joking with you, come on, let's go eat."

A long-ish chapter, I hope you like it, I still don't feel well at all, but I'm really bored just sat in my bed all day, so I decided to upload, I still love writing this story, so I'm very excited to keep uploading and adding further onto it, it has a lot of surprising events maybe, I hope you are all well, thank you for reading my story so far! ❤️