Chapter 3

Jimin's POV

I pushed open the door, and slowly wandered through the corridor, walking up a flight of stairs before reaching my dorm room.

I hope he is a nice person like the reception lady said....

As I was about to open the door, somebody else had already done it, a tall brunette appeared, with glowing hazelnut eyes, a perfect jawline for his long, flawless face, all I could do was stare in awe, wishing that one day I'd look as model-like as him.

"Who are you?"

I became startled at the sudden sound escaping his mouth.

"...uhm.. your new roommate..."

He stared at me for a good 5 seconds before speaking again.

"Uh, no. Not you, thanks."

....

"..but-"

He was walking away with his hands in his pockets, looking like a complete douche, but then he turned around, cutting me off.

"But I don't care, I'm not sharing a room with a low life like you. I mean look at that shirt."

He walked over to me, and touched the sleeve on my shirt, shaking his head.

"cheap material, and that suit jacket? Ugly and also"

He felt the sleeve of the suit jacket, sighing.

"Also cheap material. Hell to the no am I sharing with you."

"...i-I'm sorry..."

"You what?"

He glared at me, disgusted by me apologising.

"...I said I was sorry..."

"Why? I'm still not letting you share..."

He snickered, shoving his hands back into his pocket, towering over me. Why does he have to be tall, and mean...

"...where do I sleep then...? Out here?"

"Yes. Or outside. You don't deserve to step one foot into this school... you probably can't even afford a pencil."

"...you're not wrong about that..."

"Are you talking back to me?"

He harshly walked over to me, staring me up and down.

"N-no..."

"It sure sounded like it. If you dare do that again, I won't hesitate to get you expelled."

... he's not nice at all! He's a complete jerk!

"...please don't do that.... I have nowhere else to go.."

"I wouldn't be surprised if your parents kicked you out, just look at you. You're a mess."

Now he was making me angry, I felt like I was about to explode any minute, how can this guy be so assumptive?!

"Is that all of your stuff?"

He snatched my bag out of my hand, chucking it across the hallway with a wide smirk on his face.

What the hell?!

"Please stop..."

"Why should I."

"Because.... it's good... to be kind to others..."

"Oh I am kind to others, just not someone as poor as you."

...I sniffled, running over to pick up my bag, carefully shoving things back into it then closing it.

Luckily my money wasn't in there... not that he'd need it...

"I can't help it being poor.. my parents died when I was 5. What did you expect me to do? Earn a living and get a job when I was 5?"

He stared at me, a bit surprised, but he then smirked, slowly and calmly walking over to me- again.

"I'm not surprised they're dead, they were poor and all, and they had you."

He stared at me, while my eyes focussed on the floor as if it was the most interesting thing ever.

...

I've never felt so hurt in my life before....

"Hey Hoseok! What's up!"

I slightly jumped at the sound of another voice, only to realise they were his friends.. they won't be nice to me... of course they won't...

"Hey, Taehyung! Yoongi!"

"Who's this?"

I felt eyes glare at me with disgust.

I haven't even done anything wrong...

"He claims I'm sharing a room with him. Look how pathetically poor he is. He's also such a cry baby."

I haven't even cried.... what is he on about?

The other guys just laughed.

Is this what schools going to be like from now on?

A living hell?

"Have fun sleeping outside, peasant."

I hugged onto my bag as they left.

Be strong...

Don't let them get to you...

Just be strong...

I sighed, and then looked around.

Someone paid for me to go to this school, so I'm going to sleep in here if it's the last thing I do.

I unlocked the door, and walked in, a small burst of confidence overtaking my body.

I don't care what that stuck up asshole says. This is my room too now. He has to deal with it...

I walked over to the side of the room that had a empty bed, empty shelves etc.. and started placing my things out, it only took me about 5 minutes. That's how little belongings I had.

After making my bed, I checked the date.

Sunday...

I got dressed into comfy clothes, and just lay on my bed, staring up at the blank ceiling.

Why does nobody like me...

Why do I feel like I shouldn't be here...

Why do I feel useless..

I shook my head, ridding my mind of the negative thoughts constantly overtaking my body so that I could go to sleep.

I really needed a nap. I haven't slept in ages...

Okay, I'm so sorry for not uploading for a couple days, but there is a reason, and it was because I felt sick, but now that I feel moderately better, I'm going to upload again today, and maybe even upload another chapter for the days I missed. Another longish chapter again, I hope you enjoyed it, sorry for making Hoseok this kind of person, but it fits into the story line I have created.

Goodbye~