Chapter 12

Hoseok's POV

After leaving the toilets I wandered around for a while, staring at my left arm occasionally. Why did I leave? Why didn't I hit him? Why?

I eventually came across my friends who were sat on a bench in which I then joined them.

"Hey Hoseok, where did you go after music?" Jin questioned, after this the rest of my friends stared at me except for Jungkook who began to giggle.

"He took Jimin to the toilets~" he smiled while the rest of them gasped, what's so shocking about that?

"Really?! Did you? I thought you hated him..... but your hate is just love, no?" Jin pretended like it was some magical drama by acting melodramatic with Jungkook.

"No! It's not like that, okay? I do hate him. And it will always stay that way." Jungkook and Jin stopped laughing and messing about to then just sip at their drinks.

"Why are you guys so obsessed over me and Jimin? Even if I look at him you assume I'm in love with him, why the fuck would I be? If it were up to me, I'd go to a different school so I wouldn't have to look at his pathetic face ever again. But sadly my parents won't let me leave their school." I groaned before abruptly standing up and angrily walking away. I love my friends, I really do, but they can just be too much sometimes.

J still hasn't messaged me... maybe he forgot... maybe he doesn't want to be my friend... I don't know why I immediately clicked with him when I met him... there's just something about him...

"Where have you been Jimin?" My eyes turned towards the direction of where the sound was coming from only to see Eunjae. Why are they always around me? Why do I always make my way to be near them, I'm so confused.

"I was busy practising more in music, the teacher wanted to ask how I was finding school anyway... being new and all..."

"Of course, and why wouldn't you stay behind, your singing could cure anyone's sadness..."

"It's not that amazing Eunjae.... But I wish it could.." what makes him so irritating? Everything... obviously everything about him irritates me.

"Hoseok, if you take a picture it will last longer." That guy, who is he to sound so cocky with me.

I walked over to him laughing but saw Jimin shaking his head in the corner of my eyes. Why is he shaking his head?

"And maybe if I burn it, he'll disappear? Hmm?" I shot a quick smile at Jimin, but it was no smile of kindness or happiness, it was a smile of pure hatred.

"You did not just say that Jung Hoseok, how could you say something so insensitive?" Eunjae stood up, glaring right into my eyes.

"Why do you even like him anyway? I mean look at him, he's not worth it, he's worth nothing." I ignored her because she was being rude to me, even earlier, it's like she's forgot who I am, it's like she doesn't even remember me anymore, well.. she just doesn't remember what I'm like. She was never like this to me, that stupid Jimin must have changed her, how dare he.

"Stop it! Stop being so rude! Jimin just ignore him, I don't know what's gotten into him, or maybe he's always been such an insensitive jerk." She frowned at me angrily while comforting Jimin, I rolled my eyes just as the other guy started to speak.

"I really think you should make the most of Jimin's company now, Hoseok." What is he even on about? Why does he suddenly chirp into our conversation?

"No thank you i'd rather not." I began to walk away, the other guy swiftly ran up to me.

"You'll regret it later Hoseok, and I can count you on that." He had a small smirk on his face why staring right through me, and I didn't like it, this guy gets more mysterious by the minute.