Chapter 11

Hoseok's POV

As we sat down we saw him and his two friends.

"Omo! Jimin! Is that you?" The girl excitedly made her way to Jimin's desk.

Eunjae....? Why is she friends with him? And that guy again, who is he?!

He turned to face her and nodded. I rested my head in my palm, in which my elbow was resting on the table, staring at them talk, intreguied, how can someone like him be friends with Eunjae... I'm so confused, I want answers.

"Hey Eunjae..."

"How was your first day!"

"..it was great, my roommate is so kind.. I'm really happy."

Why is he lying? I rolled my eyes, whatever.

"Really? That's great! Who is your roommate?"

"..."

"His roommate is Hoseok."

He laughed. But I just raised an eyebrow, confused, why is he lying to her. He doesn't like me, and I most definitely do not like him, so why is he hiding what I'm really like?

"Really? Wow..."

I decided to listen in no longer, turning to look at my other friends who were playing rock, paper and scissors, I had no idea why though because I wasn't listening to them.

"He must really not want to get on your bad side Hoseok.. if he's not telling them how you really act towards him.." Jin smiled softly while briefly glancing over to their table, I groaned shaking my head.

"I don't get it. Ohwell. At least nothing bad is happening to me, I don't care about him." I admitted, my friends then turned towards the front aswell as I.

"Alright class! Today, we have an hour on our hands! I would like you to be in groups of three, and produce a song or a dance in two weeks! That is 6 lessons to practise!"

6? that's so little... does she seriously think we can dance in that short time?

After 10 minutes we all got put into our groups, and got given room numbers which would put us into little separate rooms. I was working with Jin and Namjoon, after almost everyone left I walked up to the teacher, confused, she glared at me.

"Go off to practise mr Jung." She smiled, wavering her hand towards me, I folded my arms not moving an inch.

"6 hours? Really? To practise and produce a new song and dance or rap?" I glared at her while she sighed, putting down her pen.

"Yes, now if you don't want to waste anymore of your precious time, I suggest you get to practising." My lip twitched, how dare she. Frustrated, I knocked papers off of her desk before charging out of the room.

"Calm down Hoseok, we have plenty of time." Namjoon spoke hesitantly, I knew he was only trying to help but he was making me even more annoyed.

"Yeah? Well I don't care. I personally can't produce a song and a dance in 6 hours! Don't even get me started on the fact it's not 6 hours straight! Who does she think I am? An expert or something?!"

"You may aswell be, you're really smart, a fast learner, don't forget about how focussed you can get when you're working on something, you even know the answer to most things way before everyone else does, it's hard to believe you're not in a school for smart people! We'll get it done In no time." Namjoon laughed patting my back before walking into our practise room.

"...if you say so... I guess I'll believe you." I nodded slowly to then see Eunjae run past me, I chased after her for a short amount of time before grabbing her shoulder, she gasped turning around.