Chapter 16

Hoseok's POV

Hopeseok: "J, please tell me you didn't lie to me.."

Hopeseok: "J, we just missed each other, right? You were actually there... right?"

Hopeseok: "J, Please.. answer me, I want to know.."

It's been an hour since I was meant to meet him.. he didn't show up, he might have just been extremely late.. or he was lying to me, I hope he wasn't... he seemed too .. nice.. to do something like that..

I slowly walked into the dorm, my friends all in there messing about.. they must have never left..

"Hey Hoseok! Where did you go? You completely stormed out earlier..." they all looked at me while I locked the door, I then nodded slightly.

"Ahh.. well.. I went out to do something.. and... I was going to meet J too.." I looked down slightly, still in disbelief that he wasn't there.

"You didn't tell everyone about drunk Jimin then huh?"

"No.. I didn't.." they smiled, Jin then gestured me over to the kitchen where there was a big bowl of noodles, he must have cooked them. I looked around, Jimin wasn't here? Did he go out too?

"Speaking Of Jimin... where is he..?"

"He went out just over an hour ago, he was meeting up with a friend or something... he has been meeting with friends a lot recently..." I nodded, prepared myself a bowl of ramen and then started to eat the noodles, still trapped in my thoughts.

"Are you mad at what he did last night..?" I slowly placed the bowl on the table, looking at Jin, I shook my head.

"No.. he was drunk... I was surprised, that's all.." Jin smiled playfully nudging my shoulder.

"See! There you go, he's growing on you right? He's not that bad."

"I suppose he's not..."

"Ahhh! I knew you would soon get to like him..."

"It's not.. like that.."

"I'm just teasing you! Anyway, why don't we watch a movie? All of us?" I nodded, along with the rest of us, we then got some snacks and sat watching movies on the sofa, Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the floor in front of us though, cuddled in a blanket.

I don't know what time it is, but we have watched quite a few movies now.

"I think I'll make us something delicious to eat, I need a break from all of these movies.."

"Yeah me too, me and Jungkook are gonna go... we have business to attend to..." Taehyung grinned, pulling Jungkook up from the floor.

"Business? What business- wait... do you mean-" everyone started to laugh, including me, Jin slapped my shoulder and shook his head.

"You're the oldest Jin! Surely you would get what they mean!"

"I was busy thinking of what to cook..." he laughed innocently before wandering off into the kitchen, I sighed.

"Wow it's 5pm already? It's so late!" Is it? I never even realised... the suns already starting to go down...

"Wow, it is! Better get cooking then Jin, I'm getting hungry.."

"Yeah yeah I will.."

Jungkook and Tae left before waving, and now it was just the four of us, Jimin still wasn't back.

"Hobi, why do you look sad?"

"...I look sad..? I didn't realise?" I do? But... why am I sad... what is making me upset..?