Chapter 18

Hoseok's POV

We ended up having to wait untill Saturday to go and find them both, our teachers didn't let us leave, sadly.. both still hadn't returned, and both were reported as missing... I hope they are okay... I hope J and Jimin are okay...

"Hoseok, stop crying. The police are out looking, and so are we going to be... even if they don't want us to. They're going to be fine." I nodded, sniffling because I missed them... I really don't know if Jaesun is J.. but if he is... what do I do..

We all left, luckily Jin could drive so he drove where Eunjae told him to go.

"There's literally no houses around here... no people..."

"Look, a gate!"

"It says no trespassers.... where are we?" I frowned, the nervousness in my body growing stronger.

"Are you sure they're through there Eunjae?" She looked at me and nodded.

"Well, their phones are... we have to try..." I nodded, Jin then drove through, we stopped the car outside of a building, this place looks sketchy, a barb wired fence surrounding the place, a bit like a prison, the buildings seemed abandoned, old, some even deteriorated.

"This is scary..."

"Yes. Well. Do you want to find them or not?" I nodded, Namjoon and Yoongi went first, to the only door in sight.

"Can you hear anyone?" They shook their head.

"No.. it's unlocked too..." they slowly opened the door.. the room.. was empty? We all walked in, no way of setting a light other than our phones. We all put our phone torches on, Jungkook suddenly screamed.

"What? What is it?"

"..a rat just ran past me.."

"Oh grow up.."

"Yeah, Jungkook... why don't you just grow up... it's only a rat.... it's not like it will kill you.. haha" faint laughing could be heard, but none of us knew who it came from.

"Yoongi, did you say that?"

"No! It was Taehyung!"

"No it wasn't!"

"Who then?"

"It was me, in the corner.." What the hell I feel like I'm in a horror movie..

"Who though? That doesn't really help?" The figure moved out, they had a worried face, and blood all over their hands.

"What the hell?!"

"Jaesun! it's you!"

"E-Eunjae..? Oh .. oh my god.. you.. you found me?" This doesn't seem right... I feel strange... why do I feel strange?

"He's okay.. you're okay? Right?"

"I.. I am now... but... h-he had me trapped in here... he wouldn't let me escape... I don't know how I got out of my restraints... but I did... I'm so happy you found me.." he uncontrollably started crying, covering his eyes. Why do I not believe him, this doesn't add up at all..

"Who had you trapped? And the door was unlocked, you could have ran out." I replied bluntly. He stared up at me, his mouth twitching with annoyance.

"I didn't know that...." he muttered, lowering his hands

"Why didn't you try and open the door... Eunjae... please track J's phone..."

"..oh.. okay.." she was typing quickly on her phone, Jaesun looked at me.