Chapter 5

Jimin's POV

Once I had gotten changed into actual day clothes, and not pyjamas, I stepped out of the bathroom to see they weren't there anymore, I sighed. Finally... I'll be able to go outside and be away from this negative air.

I walked out of the dorm, locking the door with my keys which soon landed back in my pocket, and then left the whole school site. We were allowed to leave which made me happy, but we weren't allowed out for too long, still long enough for me to gain my sanity back.

I slowly pondered through a park, it was a beautiful park, emerald green leaves dancing in the wind, their owners- the branches, waving aswell. The cold breeze pushed past people's hair before making its way back to the needy trees, as if it was their parent. I watched as the constructive waves in the river gracefully flowed forward, causing ducks to spin, and move with them.

A small smiled appeared on my face, I love nature, nature's beautiful, it always makes me happy.

My smile soon faded when I saw him.

Why is he here? What is he doing here?! With his friends?!

They were all laughing, smiling, enjoying themselves. I wish I could have friends like that..... even if they hate me...

I frowned, upset over being alone, even though I've been alone my whole life, for some reason right now is where I feel the most alone.

"Hahahah!"

Their laughter pierced through my ears, it was never that loud before...

I looked too the side, only to see them walking this way, playfully pushing each other about and giving each other piggy backs.

Shit...

They can't see me....

I shoved my hands into my pockets, searching eagerly for anything, I found a mask, I then put the straps over my ears. They won't recognise me now? Will they? I hope not.

I looked back again, now they were closer, but my eyes met with someone else's.

His eyes.

He stared right at me..

..and smiled...

My eyes widened, I was surprised to see him smiling at me.. but then I realised I was wearing the mask.

Of course...

Their footsteps became louder, along with their laughing.

I was still staring, apparently.. because now he was waving at me.

I turned away, and quickly started walking away from them, but I heard their movements getting faster, or at least one pair of feet moving faster.

No... he knows it's me... doesn't he-

My body quickly turned around, by Hoseok putting his hand on my shoulder. He stared at me smiling, his friends still walking up to us.

"Get well soon!"

I didn't get what he meant at first, but soon remembered I'm wearing a mask.

....

I frowned, again.

"...thank you.."

He nodded.

"I'm Hoseok, what's your name?"

.... why is he introducing himself?!

He knows I'm not Jimin. I can see that.

But so quickly?

What do I say?!

He stared at me.

"Hello...? Are you okay?"

"..y-yeah, sorry.... my names J."

"..J? That's interesting! Nice to meet you, J."

"You too Hoseok.."

I hope he doesn't recognise my voice, I did try to change it but...

He smiled again, he had a heart smile, well, it looked like a heart. Why is he so different now..... maybe he is kind... just not to me...

Not to Jimin.

"What's wrong? You look sad?"

"Nothing, ha. I just feel sick.... I'm going to go now..."

"..oh okay..... uh! Wait, hang on... do you have a kakao talk?"

"..."

I don't... I'll have to create one...

"Yeah.. I do.."

"What is it? Mines Hopeseok"

Hopeseok?

"..interesting name.."

"My friends call me their hope, that's why.."

"..ahh.."

"What's yours then?"

His friends got closer, making me panic, they might recognise me..

"Oh, I'll message you later.... I really need to go. Bye Hoseok.."

"Bye J..."

I nodded, he waved, and smiled while I walked off, back to the dorms, I went a different way I didn't want him to see me go there.

Okay so I'm going out today and wanted to upload this chapter before forgetting, I hope you liked this one, it's a bit shorter than the previous chapter. None the less it should still be okay! Let me know what you think so far of this story, hope you are doing well, goodbye!