Chapter Seven

--- Heeeeey. Sorry I haven't updated in a bit. But i'm back and in full force. I've just been busy with youth group, with my friend staying over and my own counselling sessions. Anyway lets do this! ---

Chapter 7

I woke up to rain. Ugh.

That's great.

I hate rain.

But it wasn't just any rain. It was that cold, strong, depressing rain.

I slunk my way out of the bed. Still a bit disoreintated. I wasn't quite sure where I was. All i knew is that I felt like shit. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got unchanged and looked at myself in the mirror. Ugh. I was so fat. I was so ugly. How can I even live with myself. 

I couldn't stand it anymore. After my shower I started realising things.

I was in a hotel in Manchester. I saw One Direction in concert last night. I had the best night ever. It wasn't till I looked at my phone and saw a text from some guy called Harry that I remember that I had a date with Harry Styles. Just then I woke up fully and checked the message. He said that because it was raining that he was going to pick me up and take me back to his hotel where they were all going to have a movie day there. 

Was this real life? Nope. I don't think so. 

Harry was coming at ten. I looked at the clock and saw that it was nine-thirty. I had to get ready. Oh god what was I going to wear?

What DO you wear when your spending a day with One Direction and their girlfriends?!?!

Oh crap. Ummm... I ran to my suitcase and threw all my clothes on the double bed and looked at everything there. It was cold day but I wanted to dress nice. Okay. Nice and warm.

I put two different outfits together.

One: Long sleeved white silk button up collared shirt. Black high waisted shorts. Black cardigan and black see-throughy tights.

Two: The black tights. A blue 1960's collared dress. And a same styles navy blue.

I decided to go with the first option. I grabbed a white singlet and got changed. I chucked on my black mary jane flats. I put on some gold braceletes and my long chained gold ankh.

--------------------

An hour and a half later, I had curled my hair, put on some neutral make-up and had Sadie all nicely dressed and clean. We were sitting out at the table, looking out on the street to see when Harry got there. When we saw a black SUV pull up we knew it was him. My phone buzzed saying that we should come out because he didn't want to risk getting noticed. Fair enough really. So we grabbed our things together and made our way down to the car. 

Soon I was sitting in a car, with Harry Styles, on the way to a party-like thing with the rest of the band and their girlfriends. I can't believe i'm living right now. How am I not passing out?

"So how are you feeling today?"

"Oh um. Fine. Yeah fine" 

"Oh fine? Really? Because you looked a little distant"

"Yeah i'm great actually. I was just thinking"

"About what?"

"That.. Uh. That doesn't matter"

"Of course it does. Tell me whats up"

Could I trust Harry...? I mean. He seemed trust worthy.

"I was just thinking about how surreal this feels. Me being in the same car as you. Talking to you. Texting you. Its crazy."

"I don't think its crazy. I think its fate"

-----------------

--- What did you think?!?! Well that took me a whole to write. I have a bit of writers block. And its horrible. Ugh. But i'll be back at it soon. You know what to. Vote and comment. Whoop! (: - Kathleen -----