Chapter Twenty

------ Omg guys. Chapter 20! I can believe it! :O Its so much. I'm so proud of this story. I hope you guys like reading this as much as I like writing it. Its been a great couple of months! But there is still more to write! I don't know what the usual amount of chapters is for a story on here. But I guess the more chapters the longer the story! Hehe (: Anyway here's the next chappie!xox -------

---ps. Dedication to Sunshine_1 for leaving random-ass comments :)

Chapter 20

Harry's POV

I heard a knock on my door. I hope its that blonde chick from last night. She left her purse here I really do not want to have to see her again. I went to the door to open it up.

"How could you?!?!?"

I stumbled a little as Liam burst through my door. Wow, he was angry. Which was strange..

"How could I what?"

"How could you sleep with that girl last night?!?!"

"Well I'm sure I don't need to tell you how Liam. You and Danielle should know how to work it out by now!" I said a little defensively.

"I meeaaan! How could you do that when you've got a perfect girl already?!?!?"

"Who?!? There isn't a perfect girl for me anymore! They all just want the fame!"

I didn't like yelling at Liam. But I don't know what it was. Maybe there was still some alcohol in my body. Or maybe there was something else going on and I was to hungover to realise what it was.

"So you're saying that Elizabeth only likes you for your fame?" Liam said quietly.

I mentally slapped myself. How could I have been so stupid, I slumped down onto the couch and buried my head in my hands. Of course, Liz was perfect. Of course she didn't only like me for my fame. She was too nice. But I knew she only felt friendship for me. I was in love with her, I couldn't get her out of my head. And even though I felt this way, I loved her to much to make her my girlfriend. I wouldn't bare to see what that fans would do to the poor girl.

I had already seen what they had said and it was horrible. I know how Lou and El feel when they girls send El hate. I don't want that to happen to Liz. She has already gone through a dark patch with her depression, i know she acts strong, but she's still fragile and the fans would push her over the edge,

"She's hurting Harry"

"What do you mean?" I asked Liam.

"She saw pictures of you with that girl from last night. She called me this morning asking about it. I could hear how upset she was. And probably still is. I lied to her Harry, I told her that you were smart enough to know that, that girl was just using you. Even after I saw her leave your apartment"

Oh crap. I forgot about the paparazzi. Of course they would of gotten pictures. Shit shit shit shit shit.

"What do I do Li?"

"You go to her. You tell her how you feel. Let her know. And from there on, do what your heart says"

"Ha, when did you turn into Zayn?" I laughed lamely. "But how can I go see her. We're in the studio for the next few days.."

Liam thought for a moment.

"As soon as we finish, drive to Warrington. I want to come to ok? If I'm right, I'll need to be there"

"Okay. That sounds good. I just hope we don't get there to late.."

--------------

ELIZABETH'S POV.

I sat on my bed. I had been crying for the whole afternoon. The mix of the. Fans tweeting me about this girl (whose name we did find out was Charlotte) and how her and Harry have been spotted together again. And the fans saying I'm only using Harry and boys for their fame. I even noticed that the girls from the sound check tweeted me a few times saying "Haha, we knew your little game from the start"

I mean, admittedly, there are more nice comments than nasty ones, but all the mean things stay with someone a bit more. I picked up my useless little phone and looked at the time. 5:00. Almost time for tea. Great, I'll have to face my mother. No doubt that she'll want me to tell her what's up.

I decided to clean myself up a bit and go down stairs to get some food to bring back to my room. As I closed the door a caught a glimpse of one of my One Direction posters and just saw Harry standing there smiling at me. I felt another wave of tears about to come through but I held back and walked down stairs.

It was extremely quiet. I walked around trying to find mum until I saw a note on the dining room table. I

Picked up and read "Lizzy, I'm just at your grandparents for a bit, I'll be back by seven. I decided my to disturb you. There's some leftovers in the fridge for tea. Love mum xo"

I hated doing this to mum. I hated locking myself away. I used to do it all the time. But ever since that concert I was so much more happier. Things had been great between us. I had been smiling all the time. And now, I've fallen right back into that rut.

I got all my food together and headed back upstairs. I say on my bed and looked decided to check out sugarscape. They always made me laugh. But, maybe it had been better if I didn't. Because, what I saw, made me completely lose my cool.

--------------------

--- hey guys! I hope you liked that chapter. I wrote most of it on my iPod so I couldn't really do spell check. Anyway, please tell me what you thought of the chapter and vooote! Also, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a wee bit, it's just school has been crazy. I'm going into year 11 next year, and I don't know if any of you would know what that is but it means that I'm going to be a senior and I'll be earning NCEA credits so I can pass school and hopefully go to uni! Whoo! Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR NIALLER!!! YAAAY! I hope he had a great day golfing and raised heaps of money! And same with Louis and his football thing. Haha :) anyway, vote, comment share! Byeee!! :D