Chapter Ten

------- Kia Ora guys. I'm feeling really patriotic lately with the whole Olympics and New Zealand having 7 medals. I watched the rowing last night and watch Storm Uru found his thing with his partner. Whoo! He comes from my home town and so do a lot of the rowing boys! So anyway here's the tenth chappie! Enjoy!------

*Chapter 10*

I woke up feeling really groggy and depressed. I knew that I wouldn't see Harry or the boys that day. Ugh. I wish I could say goodbye to them before they left. I checked my phone and saw a good morning text from Harry and Louis. That's cute. I replied a good morning back and grabbed my towels. I went to the shower trying not to wake Sadie in the process.

After my shower I heard a ringing coming from my room. I picked it up and I heard a cheery little voice come from the other end.

"Hey Lizzy! It's Eleanor!"

"Hey El. What's up?" I replied a lot less cheerily. I was still tired and depressed.

"Weeelll.. I was wondering if you wanted to have a girls day with me and the other girls?"

I thought that over in my head and I thought it would be good.

"Sure! I'll leave Sadie here though ok?"

"Okay! Sounds great! We'll come get you in about an hour?"

"That's cool. See ya then, then!"

She hung up then and I had to race around to get ready.

An hour later I was dressed and ready. Sadie was going to spend the day with my mum. So everything was set. I got a text from Eleanor saying they were here and were coming up to my room. I gave them the room number and floor and two minutes later we were saying goodbye to my mum and Sadie.

We walked down to the black SUV and Danielle drove us to the mall.

------------------------------

"Uh oh"

"Uh oh what?" I asked.

"I forgot this was the mall the boys were doing the signing at. Shit" Danielle replied.

"Awww!! But I wanted to go to this mall because they have the best makeup shop here!"

"Okay. Maybe we can go around the back. Go to that makeup shop and then go to the other mall"

"Okay!" Eleanor exclaimed.

So Danielle drove us around to the back and told the guards there our situation. Luckily they believed us. We had to creep around the back of the crowd. The three other girls were trying to not get noticed. I had to keep a look out. When we finally reached the makeup store the tension melted away and we all went off to get what we needed.

When we had finished there we had to get back to the car. The only problem now is that girls were everywhere because some had their stuff signed. Crap. I had to keep an extra good look out and thankfully only a few girls recognized Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie. We made it to the car in one piece!

"Welcome to the life of a girlfriend Liz!" Perrie said from beside me.

I laughed as we went to the other mall that was much less crowded.

-----------------------------

"So I'm staying in Manchster for a bit to see my family before I go back to London" Eleanor said.

"Sounds like a good idea."

"Yeah, what time are you going back home Liz"

"Tomorrow. Why?"

"Aw I was going to ask if you wanted to come to my house and watch some movies"

"Aw! I wish I could but Sadie's getting a little homesick"

"Yeah that's fine! I understand! Maybe another time yeah?" Eleanor replied with a smile.

"Of course!"

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw a text from Louis.

"Oi smelly. Look to your left"

Aw Lou. Always the charmer. But I looked to my left and saw five boys running towards our table.

"Oh my god! Food!" Niall exclaimed, setting himself to my left and stealing one of Eleanor's Chips. Hungry boy.

Harry came and sat on my right and the other boys went and sat beside their girlfriends.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Well we had to get Danielle and Perrie to get ready leave and Louis wanted to see Eleanor just one last time." Liam replied,

"Aw babe. I'll only be gone for 5 days"

"That's still to long for me to handle El!" Louis said kissing her cheek. Awwww!! I was always a huge Loueanor shipper so this made my heart melt.

"And I wanted to see you before I left as well" I heard a husky voice whisper in my ear.

"Aw Haz. Too cute." I whispered back.

"Lets go for a walk"

"Okay"

So he took my hand and we went for a little walk around the almost deserted mall.

"I had fun with you yesterday Liz"

"Me too"

"You know I will call and text you everyday"

"And I'll reply. Unless I'm in school"

"Of course. I don't want you failing school because of me"

We had stopped walking and we sitting on the edge of a stone water fountain that was in the middle of the top floor. There was no one around except for the shop people.

Harry was staring at me and before I knew it I felt a pair of lips crash into my. So full and and rough. But so soft at the same time. I kissed him back and I felt his hand go to my head. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled my self closer to him. We finally parted for air and we put our foreheads together.

"You don't know how much I wanted to do that"

"I'm guessing a lot" I managed to reply between breaths.

Harry pecked my lips quickly "We should get back to the others"

"Yeah"

So we walked hand in hand to where the others were sitting at the food court. Niall was surrounded by food packets.

----- hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that chapter! I quite liked it. Although its really annoying writing a chapter on your iPod. Ugh. Anyway. You know what to do! :D

P.s thanks to MrsSwaggMasta1 for the dedication in her story! Go check her out guys :D ------//