Chapter Eighteen

---- Hello groovy people of the interenet! How are we all today?!?! Me I'm fantastic! Unfortunately though, I won't be able to update for a couple of days as I will be at my aunts up north from where I live here in New Zealand, helping her look after her two children while she tends to her new baby. So everyone say hello to the newest member of my family... *Drum Roll Please!* ... EMILY! yaaaaaay! So that just adds to my little cousins. Yay. That also adds to the amount of small children I will have jumping on me in the near (But thankfully not near enough) Future. Yay! Although by the time Emily gets to the age of being able to jump around I will be finishing high school and I will be going off to London or Manchester for Uni! Anyway. Enough about me, on with the story! (: -------

Chapter 18

The next few days were so much fun. We even drove out to manchester for a day and went to a fair there. That was crazy. Me and the girls weren't used to all the attention from fans. But I think we handled it well. I think the highlight from that day was the eating contest between Ashlyn and Niall. Seeing those two blondes go at their food was crazy.

But the days came to an end and they had to go at some point.

"I'll call you everyday"
"Okay Harry"
"I'll miss you"
"I'll miss you too"
Harry grabbed me and hugged me. It was so nice and warm and I felt so perfect in his arms. When he kissed my forehead I knew that was not all he or I wanted but it was all for now. I said goodbye to the rest of the boys and what did I see here!!?!?!?! Niall and Ashy sneaking a quick snog. Oooo! I was gonna hit her up about that later.

It was difficult to get Sadie away from Liam but in the end she knew he had to go and they said goodbye.

So now I was sitting in my empty house drinking apple juice. Wow. It was so quiet here. I dedcided to play some music and clean up a little. Those boys seriously make a mess. I chucked on the first CD i found without looking at it and turned it up.

I didn't pay attention at first to the music but then I heard

"Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but yooo-ooou!"

My heart skipped a beat (Pun not intended) at the sound of their voices.

I thought about how crazy it was that I was best friends with all of the boys.
About how they just spent the last week with me.
How I had kissed Harry.

It was all too crazy. But I don't know if I should accept my feelings yet. I may need to talk to El or Dani..

I could feel the smile spreading across my face as I thought about the band One Direction who had now become my best friends.

*2 weeks later*

I looked around the mall. I had to do some birthday shopping for Sadie. But I couldn't help but notice the magazine stand. Well more one of the magazine covers. It had me there. Why? I went up to take a closer look and saw the headline "Harry Styles new love interest" 

I looked at the picture and saw me and him at the fair in Manchester. Oh god. What was happening  here?  I read on and I just couldn't believe what they were saying.

"Womanizing Harry Styles has his hooks in yet another girl"
"Will Harry actually stay with the young lady"
"Big Popstar with normal girl. Will this be good for him?"

Wow. The media was harsh. I mean I knew they were from all the celebrity breakups and relationships that they stick their noses in. But I mean Harry and I weren't even together. And I had only just accepted that I may have a crush on him.

-------------- Hey! How did you like this chappie? I hope you liked it! Please comment and vote and all that and I'll try get a new chappie up when I come back! (: Kathleen xo --------------