Chapter Twenty-Six

----- yes, i'm updating, please read the bit at the end :) xx -------

Chapter 26

-----

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape,You never want to know how much you weigh. You still love to squeeze into your jeans, but you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if it's true, It's you, It's you they add up to I'm in love with you,

And all these little things"

The boys single 'Little Things' was playing through the flat. I remember when I first heard this song.

Harry and I were out on a date and he started singing it to me. It was the most amazing a perfect thing ever. He told me that whenever he sang this song he thought of me. I almost cried when he dedicated it to me at the first concert of the latest tour.

All of a sudden I heard the front door open.

"Lizzy?!"

"In here Hunny!" I called from our living room.

"How are we today m'love?"

I looked at my boyfriend and smiled wide.

"I'm absolutely fantastic! How was your day?"

"Long" He chuckled "Every interview was practically the same. The same questions as always, I just want them to jazz it up a little sometimes ya know?"

"Yes, it must be so hard leading the life of an international popstar" I winked at Harry.

He just looked at me with a sarcastic glare.

"Anyway, what have you done today?" He asked me.

"I've just been playing around here, I was actually just about to go out and get some coffee. Wanna come with?"

"Sure, just let me go grab a jacket and go weewee"

I playfully slapped his arm as he winked at me before going off upstairs.

I loved living here in London with Harry, it was fantastic. Although I did miss my family alot. But I went to visit them as much as possible. Ashlyn and Celia would come out as much as they could as well to come see us. Ashlyn was soon to moving in with Niall as well, so i'm sure Celia wouldn't be too far behind in finding a place to live, (We all hope its with Zayn haha)

I just couldn't believe how much my life had changed since i went to that soundcheck just over a year ago. I had a perfect boyfriend, perfect friends, perfect health, and soon i was going to be starting my first semester at uni where i was going to study physchology and sociology. I was also hoping to be doing a music class. Yep, life has changed alright.

I heard Harry coming down the stairs and snapped back to reality.

"What are you smiling about?" Harry asks me.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about things" I reply "Good, good things"

"Well i'm glad you're happy here Lizzy. Ready to go?"

"Yeah sure"

I grabbed my purse and started walking to the door when i felt hands around my waist. Harry turned me around and stared into my eyes.

"I love you Elizabeth"

"I love you too Harry" I laugh slightly.

Harry stares at me seriously before saying "No, I really, really love you and I hope that you'll want to be with me for a long time"

"Forever.." I reply a little stunned.

I then felt Harry's lips crash into mine. A deep and passionate kiss. Our best yet. I think its fair to say.. We forgot about going to the coffee shop....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really am sorry for leaving this for so long! I just got a little caught up in things and it took me a while to get back into a good mind set to write again.

So yes, this is the end of Harry and Elizabeths story, and it sorta hurts because Lizzy is me. And well yeah.. I just want to thank you all for reading and supporting this story and I do have other stories that i'll be updating very soon, so please, go check them out :D

Thank you again!

I love you all!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

-Kathleen (: xx