Chapter Twenty-One

----- Hey guys! So I'm really excited because the Wattpad app has updated and I can upload from that now. So there shan't be any excuses on not updating for a while (unless I physically can't haha) So I just wanted you guys to know right now that it's almost the end of term three for us. Which means I get two weeks off school and then back to term four. In term four I will be having exams so i'll hopefully be studying a lot. Which means I won't be able to write as often. But then it's Christmas holidays and that's 7 weeks or so off school! Yay :D so yeah. Just letting you all know now. On with the story I suppose!-----

~Chapter 21~

I felt sick. I couldn't touch my food now. I couldn't believe what I had just seen.

Charlotte and Harry had been seen kissing. It seems like she had left something at Harry's and when she came to pick it up, they had a major kissing fest.

It was horrible. I hated him. I couldn't believe it. I even disliked Liam right now for lying to me! He knew that Charlotte had stayed at Harry's and he lied! Ugh! I just- I couldn't even begin to comprehend!

I felt so angry that I didn't even realise that I knew the Charlotte chick. Well sort of. My mind flashed back to the concert. Charlotte, was the main slag from the group of girls that had been teasing me.

She had been right. Harry wanted her the whole time. Fuck. I got up from my bed grabbed some towels and headed towards my bathroom.

I turned on the shower and stood in front of my mirror. I instantly hated myself. I saw how fat I was. I saw how ugly I was. Harry could never love me anyway. It didn't matter anymore. None of it did. I stripped my clothes off and looked at my self one more time. I was a fat, ugly whale.

I hopped into the shower. It didn't take long for the water to turn red....

-Harry's POV-

"Geroff me!" I screamed against a pair of lips.

She didn't listen. In fact she pressed harder. I felt silly, I was a man and I couldn't push off a little girl! I just knew that people were getting pictures of this.

It suddenly clicked in my head. She wanted the publicity! Ugh! Stupid slut! I tried one more push against her and finally I could breath again.

"How could you?!?!?! You're using me for fame! If this is the sort of publicity you want then go to someone like the fucking Kardashians! They'll help you! Don't you use me because you have caused nothing but problems for me so far! So just go away!"

"Oh no Harry dear. I'm not using you for the fame. Although that's great too, I'm using you to hurt your little girlfriend, Elizabeth. Do you not recognise me hunny?"

I thought for a little bit and studied the blonde girls make-up covered face. Shit. She was one of the girls from the concert in Manchester. The ones who were picking on Lizzy!

"Aw! Looks like your not to quick there eh! Haha! Oh and by the way.." she started to come closer to me and whispered in my ear "you're not too bad in bed either babe" she winked at me and cackled as she walked away.

I was beyond angry right now. I couldn't believe I had even done this! I had to go see Lizzy as soon as possible! I slammed the door behind me ( I think I heard Louis shout at me to be careful with it ) and ran as fast as I could to Liam's house to tell him to pack for a trip.

-------- hey! I hope you liked this! It's a little intense but i think it's getting quite good now! Please vote, comment share! Tell your friends about this story and you never know. If I get more votes on this chapter I might spoil you with a surprise ;) ooo! Looks like Kathleen's got something up her sleeeeeeve ;) hehe Byeee!-------