Chapter Sixteen

--- Hey guys. I know I haven't updated in a while.. But I've had a few personal things going on. But i'm back and yeah! Here we go (: ----

Chapter 16

Harrys POV

I was totally against this.. Or not.. I dunno. I mean. Sure I was a guy. But it was Lizzy.. But I'd see her... But so woud the others.. Ugh. But once Louis made up his mind... There was nothing you could do.. Not even me. So I was stuck in my emotions..

"Your dare is...."

No I can't do it....

"To give..."

Its to painful...

"Haaaaaraaaay..."

"OH JUST GET IT DONE WITH LOUIS!" I shouted at him. Oh crap.

"Mwhahahahahahahahahahaha! Liz, you have to give Harry a lap dance... In your underwear"

Oh crap. I think HE just woke up...

Elizabeth's POV

I just stood there.. No Louis. You couldn't be serious... Zayn, Niall, Ashlyn, Celia and Louis all just laughed. Liam looked sad and Harry... I couldn't even tell... 

"I-I-I ... I can't..." I managed to squeez out.

"But you have to Liz..." Louis laughed.

"Oh come on Lou. Don't make her do it!" Liam said.

I looked to Harry.. I still couldn't tell what he was feeling.

This was so awkward.

"Look, Louis, i'm not doing it"

"Fiiiiine. But you have to play the rest of the gam in your underwear"

Crap.

"Fine. But whats with you and wanting to see me in me naked"

Everyone laughed. Result.

I went up to my room to change. I mean I wasn't gonna wear the underwear i'm wearing right now.

I changed into more nicer looking stuff and did my hair. Why you ask? I actually have no freaking idea.

I walked down back into the lounge where everyone else had started the other dares and sat beside Harry.

Harry's POV

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I don't think I can handle myself right now. She's sitting beside me. In her underwear. I think I need a drink... But I can't stand up.. I was still a little torn between feeling great or feeling horrible jealousness. Oh god. She was so... Perfect. I don't get why shes so insecure about her body. She's.. Perfect. Ugh. I've got to try concentrate on something else...

----------- Hey guys! I know this is a bit of a weird chappie... But.. No I have no ecuse for it being a weird chappie! Sorry anyway. I'm very tired and i've get up to get running in the morning. So i'll be on later (: Laters! ------------