Chapter eight

----- Hey guys. Today is a sad day in Directioner World. We lost a sister to suicide. I for one know how tough it is. Although I hadn't known of her before today I still feel hurt. Its horrible. So todays chapter is dedicated to Anne. -----

Chapter 8

The car pulled up outside a fancy looking hotel and Harry walked us up to a door. Before we could even open the door it burst open and I was suddenly on the ground. I wasn't quite sure what was going on. That was until I heard a voice cry "Liiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!"

Harry doubled over in laughter but managed to say "Come on Lou hop of the poor girl before you crush her to death with the weight of your bum"

Then I felt the weight come off of me I heard a crash though and looked to see Louis sitting on Harry's stomach. I couldn't help but giggle.

I stood up and helped Harry up.

"Lizzy!!"

"Louis!!"

"I missed you! Did you miss me?!?!"

"Of course Lou!"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Shame Hazza! She loves me more!"

"Shut up Boo" Harry said

"Oooo someones jealous!"

"Again. Shut up."

I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst out in full blown laughter. Soon Lou, Haz and Sade were joining in.

"Are you guys going to come in or just stand in the hallway all day?" We heard someone call. Then Liam was standing in the door way "Liz come on in and meet the girls"

Sadie ran up into Liams arms and hugged him. Aww hes so cute with children. We followed Liam into the lounge. Soon I was engulfed in hugs from Niall. Who was eating a muffin and it got in my hair.

"Um.. Hi Niall. Um.. I don't mean to be rude... But your getting muffin in my hair.."

"Oh sorry El"

"Hey! I thought that was my nickname!"

A young woman stood up of the couch then and playfully scolded Niall before coming up to me and introducing herself.

"Hello there. I'm Eleanor. Its so great to meet you. I've heard alot about you from Louis and the rest of the boys"

I was totally awestruck. I mean I know she was just a girlfriend.. But I just loved Eleanor. Like alot. When I went on twitter alot i'd just about tweet her everyday. Speaking of twitter.. I should go on sometime.

"I um.. Oh. Ah. Hi." Crap. I was so smooth.

"Aww your cute" Eleanor giggled "Lets be best friends kay?"

Wait did I hear her right? Did she just ask to be best friends?

"Sure!"

"Yaaaaaaay! She loves me the mostest!"

"Thats to fair!" Louis cried.

"Hey guys stop hogging her! Perrie and I wanna meet her too!"

Soon I had Danielle freaking Peazer and Perrie freaking Edwards hugging me.

"Oh and Elizabeth. Your little cousin, Sadie. Shes just so adorable. I hope you don't mind if I steal her for the day"

"Oh sure thats cool Danielle"

"Thanks!"

Soon we were all sitting on the two couches. I was sitting inbetween Harry and Niall. Zayn and Perrie were sitting together. Louis and Eleanor were sitting together. Liam and Danielle were sitting on the loveseat with Sadie sitting on Liam. They would make the cutest little family.

"So what does everyone want to do today?" Liam asked

"Lets watch Finding Nemo!"

"No Niall. We watched that twice yesterday!"

"Well excuse me if I want to watch something that I love while everyone else has their girlfriends around!"

"Aww poor Nialler. All alone" Louis teased. Just then a pillow collided with his face.

"What the hell Niall!?!?!?"

"Thats what you get for teasing me mate!"

"Oh its on!"

"Like donkey-kong!" Liam shouted.

It was funny watching Louis and Niall chase each other around the hotel room.

"By the way, Liz." Harry whispered to me "You look gorgeous today"

-----------------------------

1 hour and a crying Louis later we were sitting watching Hairspray.

Why? I don't know. Sadie's choice. It was really funny. We put on the subtitles and all sang along with the songs. I felt really weird because to be honest I was an average singer, nothing great. But next to the boys and Perrie I sounded like a dying cat. Even when they were taking the piss.

The movie ended and there was this great vibe. We decided that it was time to eat. Well more like Niall decided for us. 

"I want Nandos!"

"Are you sure Niall? I mean we could just order pizza and have it here" Zayn stated

"No. I want Nandos! You all have to what I want because I'm loner today! So we're going to Nandos! We'll have Paul take us if you want!"

"Well I guess we're going to Nandos then. We'll leave in ten minutes yeah?"

"Okay!" We all choursed. I decided to take a look around the room. I think it was Liam, Danielles and Nialls room. I walked out on to the balcony and stood underneath the little umbrella there. I looked out on the heart of Manchester. It looked beautiful.

"Its a great view isn't it?" I heard a deep voice call from behind me. I turned and saw Harry staring at me.

"Yeah, it really is" I turned back towards the town. The rain just added to its beauty.

"Would you mind if we didn't go to Nando's and went back to my room. Danielle and Liam said they'd look after Sadie"

"That sounds nice Harry"

We said goodbye to everyone. But before the left Louis whispered something to Harry and slapped him on the back. Harry just rolled his eyes.

"Come on Liz. We can order up some food to my room"

-------- Hi again! Hope you enjoyed! It was nice writing this. I've been going through a pretty tough time and this story is helping me through. Well you know what to do! Vote. Comment. Share with your friends. Thank you all. I love you so much! (: oh and for anyone that was wonderin what an Ankh was, its the Egyptian symbol for eternal life. That, the infinity sign and Forever Young all mean so much to me. - kathleen xo ------