Chapter Nineteen

--- Ollo people! I'm at my aunty's place now and i'm here with my little cousin of whom I took the character Sadie off (: So I got to go on the lappy here and i'm gonna write you all a chapter ! Kathleen xo -------

Chapter 19

 Harry's POV

 I held the magazine in my hands. I couldn't believe it. I wasn't even going out with Liz and they were already bashing her. Well, not her. Me really. But the girls on twitter, tumblr etc, would be. I don't even want to know what she'll do when she checks her twitter next. 

I felt horrible.

"Come on mate.. We knew it was going to happen at some point"

"Yeah I know Liam. But still.."

"I know. I think Eleanors gonna talk to her about it"

"Thats good. Tell El I say thanks Lou"

"Harry, I need myw party buddy!"

"Yeah, I'll come my wee irsh sex god"

"YEAH BUDDY!"

I do love my best mates. They always make me feel better. I wouldn't know what i'd do without them.   I can't believe I wanted to do all of this by myself.. Although I didn't think we'd get as big as we are in such a small amount of time.

I got changed to go out with the lads. And had a really smashing night.

Elizabeths POV

I went onto twitter last night. And my gosh.. Those comments stick with you.. Most of the gilrs were nice. But you always remember the harsh ones. I even tweeted that I was just friends with Harry and the lads but I got even more hate then. I don't see why.. I mean sure I wasn't big on Perrie when her and Zayn started going out. But I didn't send her hate. I didn't see the point of it. It was the boys choices of who they wanted to be with. Not ours.

Well, I might as well go to twitter and Tumblr again. I sighed as I logged in. I wouldn't be going on if I didn't have something else to do. But it was raining and mum was out and the girls couldn't come over. Ugh. 

I was scrolling through all my mentions and then there was just one tweet that caught my attention. Then I saw another one that was the same subject. I didn't really pay attention but I knew it had to do with Harry.

I went to tumblr and I was going through my dash. I still tracked the boys tags so there was heaps of  One Direction pictures on it. Then there was a picture with Harry that kept popping up. It was him with some blonde chick. At first I thought it was an old photo but then I noticed the date that people were saying it was from. 

I felt weird... Like seeing Harry with this girl just made me angry. And it was obvious that she was taking advantage of his drunkeness.

I looked around for more info about it. (Man I felt like a stalker..) I gave up and decided to go straight to the best source.

Liams POV

"Oh hey Liz!"

"Hey Liam" "

"Whats up?" She sounded sorta angry and upset.

"I saw some stuff on twitter and Tumblr"

Oh no. The girls had gotten to her.

"Look, Liz. About the fans-"

"Don't worry about it. Its nothing. I was meaning about the party last night"

"Oh? What about it?"

"Its just.. I saw pictures of Harry.. With some girl... And I feel weird about it"

"Oh.."

As soon as I saw Harry with the anonmyous girl, I knew that it wasn't going to be good. I looked out the window of my flat and I could see a blonde girl leaving Harry and Louis' flat. Looks like she stayed over. Great. That boy was going to have a wee talking to.

"Look, don't worry about it too much. Shes probably just some girl that meant nothing. Harry's smart enough to know she wasn't great. Even if he was drunk" I felt bad for lying to her. Poor girl.

"Yeah I guess you're right Liam. Thanks"

"No problem"

"Bye"

"Bye Lizzy"

I hung up the phone and grabbed my jacket.

"I'm going to go see Harry and Louis for a little bit" I called up to Danielle

------------------

--- Hey! I hope you liked that chappie! It was actually quite fun to write. So yeah, vote, comment, share. (: - Kathleen ------