"I will save you"(Beautiful Series)

(Takes place after a few days after Beautiful, but before Lloyd kidnaps you)

"Hey, Kai? Zane wants to know if you want dinner." 

You knocked on Kai's  door. He didn't awnser. He hasn't left his room in a few days, you don't know why though.

You opened his door to see him laying on his bed, looking at nothing.

"You alright?" You asked. Still no awnser. Something was wrong, but you just don't know what. You decided to shake it off and went to close the door.

"Hey, Y/n?" He finally asked.

"Hm?"

"Before you go, would you mind bringing up my dinner and just, eat with me? I can't go infront of everyone right now for some reason." 

"Alright."

*timeskip*

You and Kai just ate your dinner in silence. It felt kinda awkward since, well, you had no idea what to say but Kai seemed to be enjoying himself. 

"Thanks for this, Y/n, means alot to me." He randomly said. It kinda made you jump a bit, since he's been quiet this entire time. 

"Sure, no problem!" You said, cheerfully. 

He went silent again as he finished his dinner. As he walked out of the room, he gave you a smile. You simply smmiled back at him.

Third person POV

As Kai walked out the door, he gave Y/n a smile. She smiled back at him. I will save you, He thought before closing the door on the amnesic girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THAT ENDING ALRIGHT

Nor did I have any idea what I was doing with the entire thing lmao

Do you guys want me to continue this series? Cause like, I have a plot for it lol.

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYE!