Idiot (Jay x Nya oneshot)

(Takes place immediately after S6. If the characters seem out-of-character, that's because they're still shaken up after Nadakan)

"Jay!"

"Nya!"

Jay started running to the edge of the rooftop, only to be stopped by his evil clone. The evil clone had drawn his sword and put it at his neck, it was so fast that a large gust of wind had swooped by.

"Take one step closer and I'll drop her." 'Jay' said coldly. His red eyes gleaming.

"You wouldn't."

"Would I?" 'Jay' shook Nya slightly.

What do I do? Jay thought while staring his double down. If I even move, Nya will fall! And there's no one there to catch her!

Jay looked past 'Jay' and saw Nya. She looked...scared. For the first time ever, she wanted to be saved. He was kinda taken back by this.

"What are you gonna do, Motormouth? If you move, she falls. If you don't, she'll be mine. What are you gonna do?"

Jay got pissed. "No one messes with my girl!" He yelled. He quickly pushed both the sword and his evil double away. 'Jay' lost his grip on Nya and she started falling.

Jay jumped down from the building and caught her. He wrapped himself around her to make a shield. Nya buried her face in his chest. He sent a stream of lighting down to the ground and started pushing them to a place where they could safely land.

We're going to fast, we'll never make it!

Boom, another stream of lighting, this time, slowing their fall. They crash landed on the ground. Dust was everywhere.

"Jay...?" Nya said quietly, face still buried in his chest. She unwrapped herself from him. He was unconscious.

"Jay!"

*few minutes later*

Jay shook his head, waking himself up from his little nap. Everything hurt. "Ow..."

"Jay!!"

Nya jumped up in surprise, and hugged him tightly.

"Oof, ouch-Nya.."

"Im sorry-!" She loosened her grip but still held on.

"You alright?" He coughed.

"Don't ever do that again, you idiot!" She began to cry softly. "Don't you know what I'd do if you died?!"

"Well, excuse me for trying to save your life.."

He wrapped his arms around her again. "Shh, it's alright...I'm here.."

"I thought...you..."

"Shh, it's okay. I'm okay."

After a few minutes of getting themselves together, they broke apart again. Jay helped Nya to her feet.

"Ready to kick some butt?!" He nearly yells, pulling out his nunchucks.

"You know I am!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has been sitting in my drafts for like 3 weeks and I finally finished it.

I hope you enjoyed this poor excuse for a oneshot

BYYE