Lloyd and Luh-Lloyd: Swapped Realities (Rewritten)

(Y'all remember that terrible story where Show! Lloyd and Movie! Lloyd swap places for a day? WELL HERE'S A REWRITE OF THE FIRST PART WHERE SHOW LLOYD WAKES UP IN THE MOVIE VERSE CAUSE I GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO)

(Also takes place after the events of the movie but during Wu's Teas) (fuck Wu's Teas isn't canon it's canon in my book)

Show! Lloyd's POV

My alarm blares, jolting me awake. I sit up and shoot a ball of energy at it, nothing happens. I yawn, reach over, and shut it off.

"I thought it was Saturday..." I say, sleepily. I stretch and look around my room. Everything is basically the same.

"Lloyd! It's time to get up, sweetie!" I hear Mom yell.

"Coming!" I yell back. I get up out of the bed and walk over to the closet. I pull out a gi and put it on. It's a little big, but it'll work.

I walk out of the room and I hear voices. They don't sound like Mom and Master Wu. Or, one of them does, at least. I shake it off. Probably just lack of sleep. I think.

When I walk into the dining room, I'm greeted with...Dad?

There's Master Wu, a woman with orange hair who looks to be about, eh, 30ish? And then there's a man with black hair, black skin, beaming red eyes, four arms, holding a cup of with, what smells like coffee, in blue pajamas.

I rub my eyes. "This has to be a dream..." I say quietly.

Didn't Dad turn good and lose his four arms when I defeated the Overlord in the Final Battle? I could've sworn...

"Oh, good morning, Luh-Lloyd. I didn't notice you standing there."

I get snapped out of my thoughts, back to reality, when he says that. I shake my head.

"Uh...g-good morning, Father." I say, awkwardly. Hesitantly, I walk over to the table and sit down next to Master Wu, who is drinking tea, like normal. The air smells like pancakes and bacon, it's making me hungry.

Dad sits down across from me. "So, son, how did you sleep last night?" He asks, trying to make a conversation with me.

"Uh...pretty good. A bit better than I usually do."

That was true, I did sleep a little better than I usually do, which is weird. Maybe it's connected to this?

"You know, there's some new ninja techniques I'm planning on teaching you today."

Dad tries to keep the conversation going as, I'm assuming, Mom makes breakfast. I give him simple "yeah"s and "Sure"s whenever he asks a question. Though, he keeps calling me "Lun-Lloyd.", like he doesn't know one of the L's is silent.

"Uh, dad? It's Lloyd."

"Huh?"

"You're saying my name wrong. It's Lloyd, one of the L's is silent."

"L-L-O-Y-D, Luh-Lloyd. We've had this talk before." He says. He seems a little irritated.

Wanting to avoid an argument , I laugh and say, "yeah, sure..."

"Oh, shush, you two. I don't want any arguments during breakfast." Mom sets a plate of pancakes with eggs and bacon in front of me.
"Here you go, sweetie."

"Thanks, Mom."

I pick up my fork and start eating. It's actually better than Zane's pancakes, which are pretty hard to beat. Mom sits down next to me after passing out the plates of food.

"Huh, brother, you're awfully quiet this morning." Dad says, while putting a pancake in his mouth.

There's a moment of silence, then Master Wu suddenly speaks up.

"I sense...a bad presence...coming from Lloyd."

"Huh?!" I say in surprise. What does he mean?

Dad looks irritated then he softens up a bit. "Huh...there is a weird feeling coming from Luh-Lloyd, isn't there?" He looks at me suspiciously. I turn away from him and focus on my food.

Mom rolls her eyes. "Whatever 'bad feeling' you're getting from Lloyd, I'm sure it's nothing. Lloyd hasn't done anything wrong, you might be paranoid or something." She defends.

"I still get the sense of...eh, whatever. We can worry about it later."

Everyone else chats happily while I sit there, only jumping in to answer a question or something.

What do they mean? Can they tell that I'm not supposed to be here? Do they know anything about this? Ugh, so many questions, so few answers.

I get up, take my plate to the sink, wash it off, set it in the sink, and walk out of the kitchen/dining room. There were so many questions running through my mind. How did I get here? why am I here? Does Dad know anything about this? Could this be the work of an old enemy or a new one? My head is starting to hurt...

I hope the "other me", the one that should be here, is doing better than me right now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOO REWRITING THAT CRINGY STORY LETS FO BABY

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYE!