"Isn't this what you wanted?"

(Takes place in the movie verse)

Lloyd rolled off of his mom's lap and clutched his stomach. "Mom..." He panted. 

His head pounded, his body felt like it was on fire, his throat felt like it had a lump in it, and he could hardly breathe. Tears formed in his eyes from the pain. His mind raced with, what seemed like, millions of voices. 

"Just give in..."

"Fall into the darkside..."

"The pain will only get worse if you don't stop resisting..."

"Lloyd!" Koko called out. He gritted his teeth.

"G...get away from me! I-I d-don't..."

A purple mist swirled around him. Garmadon widened his eyes and pulled Koko back. He stood in front of her, ready to attack if needed.

Lloyd stood up and immediately pulled a dagger from his pocket and held it at his fathers neck. His eyes went from a bright green to a deep crimson, his hair had turned black and his gi looked like it had been torn up. 

"Luh-Lloyd, put the knife do-"

"Don't tell me what to do." Lloyd cut Garmadon off.  "My name isn't Luh-Lloyd. Say it right next time." He said in a low tone. 

Lloyd smirked. "Don't look at me like that. Isn't this what you wanted? Didn't you want someone to rule Ninjago beside you?"

Garmadon stayed quiet. He couldn't find the words to say.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? Guess it doesn't matter. I have to get going. Toodles~"

Lloyd put his knife back into the sheath , waved, and started to walk off. Garmadon reached his hand out and grabbed his shoulder. "Son, wai-"

"I am not your son. Don't ever call me your son again. What kind of father can't even say his own kid's name right?"

With that, Lloyd hopped onto his dragon mech and rode out of the hanger. 

"Lloyd..."

"It's okay, honey. Once we find out what's wrong with him, we can find a way to get him back."

Garmadin took Koko in his arms and comforted her. Where did I see this happen before...? Garmadon thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*clap* I *clap* need *clap* my *clap* Lloyd *clap* Garmadon *clap* ansgt *clap* and *clap* no one *clap* is *clap* gonna *clap* give *clap* to *clap* me *clap*

Anit no one is gonna give me my koko-lloyd fluff and lloyd-garmadon ansgt so i'm giving it to myself. 

Hope you enjoyed this horrible excuse for a fanfic~

BYYYE!