Less Connor and Hank, more Alice, Luther, and Kara (Spoilers)

👏 I 👏 Need 👏 More 👏 Alice 👏 Luther 👏 and 👏 Kara👏

What bugs me most about the DBH fandom is that everyone fangirls over Connor. Yes, it's cool that he becomes deviant at the end and his Father-Son relationship is cute, but his story is kinda Corning actually.

His only motive in the game is to solve his case. To "defeat" the deviants. That's it. Kara and Markus have more "impacting" story lines and motives. Markus wants to save the deviants and Kara wants to protect Alice.

Tbh, Connor's story line in DBH is really good no lie, and his theme is a m a z i n g. But no one really pays attention to Markus and Kara.

(Also please note I've only watched Jacksepticeye's play through and I'm not even done with it)

I don't think anyone realizes the sacrifices Markus and Kara made. Markus straight up HACKED INTO THE BRODCADTING SYSTEM AND MADE A PSA ON DEVIANTS

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT SHIT IS WITH ALL THE GAURDS AND SHIT

AND DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE THAT SHIT CAN GET YOU IN?! HE WOULD HAVE FUCKINH DIED IF HE WAS CAUGHT

also, Kara straight up took Alice from an abusive and toxic father and is going all the way ACROSS THE BORDER TO CANADA for her. Holy shit

Connor's motive in the game doesn't really have any depth to it. He's an Android built to solve cases, that's it. He's only following his programming. Of course, he also wants to stop a civil war but that doesn't happen until later in the game.

Connor's storyline and character development is awesome, I admit, but his motive is completely boring. It doesn't have any emotional depth to it, unlike Kara and Markus.

And that's why Kara and Markus are better than Connor and need more Recognition from the fandom. They're just as important as Connor and everyone needs to realize that. You wouldn't get the full story otherwise.

Sorry about that rant, just wanted to put that out there. Bye!