False Arrest

Brittany's POV:
Santana and I are walking in the mall when a security guard approaches us. "Excuse me, Are one of you Brittany S. Pierce?" He asks. "I am" I say but link pinkies with Santana.

"I'm going to need you to come with me" He says. "No, she's not going anywhere with you without me" Santana says. "She's under arrest for theft" He says.

"What?!" She yells with shock and worry. He grabs something from my bags and there's a purse in there I don't remember picking out before.

"This purse is worth a lot and she stole it" He says. He gives the purse to another security guard. "Turn around" He says and I give her my bags before doing what he says.

I look at her with fear when they grab my arms and handcuff my wrists behind my back. "This is so unfair! She did nothing wrong!" She says but they ignore her and push me along.

I am put in to a temporary cell so I sit down and look down...

Santana's POV:
I sit down on a bench and I call Quinn. "Hello?" Quinn asks. "Quinn, I need help." I say with a shaky breath. "What happened?" She asks sounding worried now.

"Brittany just got arrested." I say. "What!" she says with shock. "Why??" She asks. "For theft but she doesn't steal." I say and feel a tear go down my face.

"It's ok San, i'm on my way, calm down." She says. I sniffle and wipe a tear away that managed to fall. "You know I can't live without her Q.." I trail off.

"I know San, Where are you in the mall?" She asks. "First Floor by the fashion store by Claires." I say. "Ok, on my way." She says and the call ends.

I sit and wait but as time passes the feeling of her getting arrested becomes overwhelming and I curl up and cry. I feel arms around me and I look up to see Quinn.

I put my head on her shoulder and end up crying on her shoulder. I eventually calm down before she pulls me away. "Let's go get her out of jail" She says.

I nod and we stand and hurry to where they probably have her. We go to the police station and ask for her. An officer takes us a room then leaves.

A few minutes later Brittany is brought in but she stays looking down. "Britt." I say happily and go to her. "San..." She trails off and I notice her shaking.

I hug her but she doesn't hug back so I pull away only to notice she is handcuffed. "Oh Britt..." I trail off. "I'm scared San.." She says with a shaky breath.

"I know but we'll try to find a way to get you out" I say. I look over to Quinn to see she has her mouth covered a little and had tears in her eyes.

"Come on over Quinn" I say. Brittany looks up at her with fear and sadness which seems to get Quinn moving so she hurries to Brittany and hugs her. I can hear Quinn cry a little but Brittany Doesn't seem to notice.

"Ok, Times up." The guard says. The guard takes her away and we walk out to try and find a way to get her out and we get a plan which we quickly execute.

-The Next Day-
Brittany has been in a holding cell for 24 hours now but we got evidence that she didn't do it from the security cameras. We hurry to the police station and go to the receptionist.

"We have proof Brittany didn't steal" I say and give her the tape. "Ok, i'll give those to the officers and have them look at it, wait here." She says and walks away.

We sit and wait in the waiting area for them to look at it. 10 minutes later an officer comes out with Brittany. "We're sorry for the misunderstanding ma'm." The officer says.

She nods and the officer walks away. I stand and hug her and she hugs back. "I'm so glad your ok." I say and she nods with joy. "I missed you San." She says.

"I missed you to." I say. "Love you San." She says. "Love you to." I say. We share a kiss before holding hands and leaving with Quinn.