Hospital

Santana's POV:
I'm Santana Lopez and i'm one of the best doctors in Saint Memorial in Lima Ohio but it's boring at the hospital now since it's been a quiet shift at the hospital so far.

Suddenly I get paged a 911 and I hurry to where the ambulances are and they rush in with a gurney with a young man looking to be in his 20's.

"Jack Williams, Age 24, was in a bad head on collision with another car but Santana..." The paramedic trails off and looks at me, making me become worried.

"Santana the woman is Brittany." The paramedic says and I gasp in shock. "O..Ok, Jack in trauma 1!" Santana yells to them and they hurry with her.

They come in with Brittany and she gasps seeing half of her face covered in blood with cuts and bruises all over and her leg looks very bad.

"Brittany S. Pierce, also age 24 got in head on collision with the driver who was apparently drunk, bad cut on head and leg has been badly severed." The paramedic says.

"Ok Brittany in Trauma 2 we're going to need a Head CT and get an OR prepped for her leg to see if we can save the leg!" Santana yells as she goes with to Brittany.

A doctor comes in and pushes Santana out, making her angry. "Why can't I be in there?!" Santana yells to the other doctor. "I'm sorry but you can't be in there if your family." The doctor named Ethan says.

I groan and manage to distract myself when some more patients come in by doing surgery and it helps because next time i'm out Ethan who has been  helping her goes to me.

"Santana, we finished helping her but her leg couldn't be saved, i'm sorry." Ethan says and I look at him with shock at the fact that she lost her leg.

"But she's a dancer Ethan!" Santana yells in frustration and worry. "I'm sorry Santana but if we didn't you know that she would die and it would kill you more." Ethan says.

I grunt at the fact that he's right. "What room is she in?" Santana asks. "Room 132." Ethan says and I nod before running to her room and I run in.

I gasp at the state she's in. She's very pale with a tube in her mouth that goes to the side of her mouth along with a nub for her leg, bandages all over her arms and bandages on her head.

Tears go down my cheeks and I slowly go to her then hold her hand for as long as I can. I remember that Quinn would probably like to know what happened so I call her.

"Hello?" Quinn asks, sounding tired. "You need to get to Saint Memorial hospital." I bluntly say to her. "Why? What happened?" Quinn asks, now sounding awake and alert.

"It's Brittany, she got in a bad car accident with a drunk driver and s..she's in a bad state, she lost her leg Quinn, I need someone here with me I..I can't be alone." I say, now sobbing at this point.

"Oh my god," Quinn says, sounding like she's crying to. "I'm on my way!" Quinn says and I hear her packing before her running and then the car starting before the call ends.

It's a few hours before she's here and I go to her, crying on her shoulder and she cries with me. Once we're calm enough we sit next to her and she looks shocked by the state she's in.

"W..why did this happen to her?" Quinn asks. "I..I don't know but she's going be devastated that she won't be able to dance again without a prosthetic." I say and Quinn nods.

It's a couple hours later when Brittany begins to stir before she suddenly starts coughing and choking a bit. "Doctor!" I yell and they rush in and remove the tube.

Her eyes slowly open and I smile as her eyes land on me but frown again when she looks confused and also fearful. "It's ok Brittany, you were in a bad crash but your ok." I say.

She looks at the nub of her leg and starts breathing fast, obviously panicking. I quickly hug her and calm her down and she smiles a little bit at me and I smile back.

I give her the cup of water and help her drink it before I set it back down. "M..my leg." She says softly and a couple tears go down my face. "I..I know, it's ok." I say to her.

I softly stroke her hair as she starts to cry in to my chest. "I..I can't dance with one leg." She chokes out as she cries but I just keep rubbing her head and say reassuring things in her ear.

I soon hear her crying stop and her breathing goes normal so I look to see she fell asleep and I sigh. I hear crying and I look to see Quinn is crying a bit so I gesture her to come over here.

She walks over to me and I manage to hug her and comfort her until she is calm enough that she stops crying. She sits next to me and I hold her hand while still holding Brittany close to me.

A week passes and Quinn sadly had to go back home so I'm alone with Brittany right now. They fit her in to a prosthetic and Brittany has started practicing on walking with it.

Luckily it seems like she's getting the hang of it already and She is even dancing a little bit in it so she's being confident that she'll be able to dance again with it on but we're being careful.

Eventually she's able to leave and she is now dancing again while i'm still working in the hospital and sometimes she comes in for a checkup but otherwise she is pretty much better now.

The End Of This Oneshot