Drowning

It was a cool night in Ohio as everyone in the glee club are having a party and are drinking. Santana isn't in the room at the moment as the others talk about random stuff.

When Santana returns to the bathroom she looks to see Brittany is missing. "Where's Britt?" I ask. "She went to the backyard, looks like she was going towards the pool" Puck says.

They start talking again but looks at Santana when she suddenly yells "Brittany!" and has a look of fear on her face. "She can't swim!" She yells and hurries out.

Everyone looks shocked and they hurry and trail behind her. They gasp when they see her face down in the pool. Santana jumps in and helps get her out.

Santana lays her down and Puck starts doing CPR on her. She holds her hand in fear as tears start to go down her cheek. "Please wake up Britt, I can't loose you." Santana says.

She sees something shine in her hand so she unfolds it but gasps when she sees it's the ring she got Britt for their 4 month anniversary.

It must of fallen in and she went to get it but she was too drunk to remember that she couldn't swim. She starts to cry more as she grips her hand.

Puck keeps doing CPR on the very pale Brittany when suddenly she sits up, coughing and spitting out water. Santana quickly hugs her as she hugs back a little.

She looks around at everyone's worried faces with her confused one. "What happened?" Brittany asks Santana when she looks at her. "You nearly drowned Britt." Santana says.

"I got so worried." Santana says and Britt looks shocked and sad that she worried her. "I'm sorry San." Brittany replies and hugs her and Santana hugs back.

Santana helps her up and everyone hugs her one by one before Santana helps her inside. She sits down on a couch with Santana sat next to her.

The ambulance gets her a moment later and they take her to the hospital in case but Santana rides with her. The doctors give her the all clear and let her go.

Santana drives her home and helps her upstairs in case since she is now protective of her girlfriend because of the incident. "San, i'm fine the doctors said I just need rest." She says.

"But I want to help you just in case you aren't ok." Santana says. Brittany smiles and holds her closer to her. "I love you so much San." She says. "I love you so much to Britt." Santana says.