Blinded

Everyone in glee club was preparing the star in the auditorium for an upcoming play. Finn trips a little and falls backwards into a ladder with paint on it.

It falls and Brittany screams as it falls on her and gets on in her eyes and she falls down. "Britt!" They yell. Santana hurries over to her with a rag and tries to wipe the paint away.

"It's in my eyes!" Brittany screeches out in pain. "Hurry get her to a bathroom!" Mr. Shue says. Santana hurries and gets her into a bathroom before putting her head under a sink.

She tries to clean her eyes but it doesn't seem to be helping. She hurries and takes her to the hospital and everyone follows in their own cars.

Now they are waiting in the waiting room for news on Brittany. An hour later a doctor comes out and to the waiting room. "Brittany S. Pierce" The doctor says.

Everyone stands up and he looks surprised but goes back to normal. "I'm afraid the damage to her eyes was very extensive and the chances of her sight coming back is slim." He says.

They all gasp and Santana starts to cry along with Tina and Quinn. "Can we see her?" Santana asks. "Yes, follow me." He says and they all follow.

They all get to her room and go in. Santana goes on one side of her and holds her hand while Quinn goes on the other side and holds her hand.

Everyone sits in random spots of the room and talk a little while waiting for her to wake up. A while passes before she finally moves her head and opens her eyes and everyone goes quiet.

"San?" She asks, looking around. "I'm here B." Santana says, making her look towards her. "Why is it dark?" She asks and it makes tears go down the girls faces.

"San? Why is it dark?" She asks again. "Britt, you know how paint got in your eyes?" Santana asks her. "Yes, it hurt a lot." She says. "Well it took your vision Britt.." She says softly.

"What? Does that mean I can't see anymore?" She asks, getting scared. "Yes, i'm so sorry honey." She says. Brittany starts to cry so she hugs and comforts her.

After that happened Santana helps her adapt to it and she tries her best to continue her dancing but it's not easy to do since she can't see the walls.